Am I the only one that postponed my life for KH3 for the past 10+ years or so?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Am I the only one that postponed my life for KH3 for the past 10+ years or so?

User Info: AwesomeOSauce

AwesomeOSauce
4 months ago#1
Like not going to University/College, getting a job etc. just because I started KH1 as a kid and KH2 as a teen and then watnting to play KH3 and wait for it to play it with my young mindset before being flooded by the expectations of the real world.

Like would I really enjoy KH3 if I was a grown up adult with taxes and mortgage to pay? no.
I kept thinking LH3 is going to be out next year or in 2 years and then it just went on and on and on and everyone else in my life like friends are now married with kids and a job and I'm still in a 15 year old mindset waiting for KH3 in order to say goodbye to my childhood and become an adult and then start living my life.

Its weird I know but the KH series is important to me so I have decided to do this.
And yes I know it completely stupid and crazy but I weird like that. If KH3 had come out in like 2008 or 2010 or something there wouldn't have been any problems but the fact that it went this long and I refused to grow up and become an adult made me want to continue waiting it out.

I guess I was scared of outgrowing KH or not loving KH3 as much as I would if I were in an adult mentality. Many of my fellow KH fans from highschool now dislike the series and won't even talk about the games anymore so I was afraid of becoming like them.

Imagine if my parents knew the reason I refused to become an adult was because I needed to play KH3 before I could move on with my life >_< (Shhhh don't tell them hopefully they never find out)

Any other KH fans can you relate to me in my wait for KH3?
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I'm cute! ^_^

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 months ago#2
is this a s***post

this is a s***post right
LoL : HipsterSora ||| Loves of my Life : Sora and Ezreal
Sasageyo, SASAGEYO! Shinzou o Sasaaaageyo! ||| Currently reading Stone Ocean

User Info: The Chad

The Chad
4 months ago#3
You should never put your life on hold for any game, man. Stop immediately if you're still doing it. Once you beat KHIII and all is said and done, you might feel empty and regret it. Start living today! Who cares what anyone thinks. I know a few 50-year olds with families who will play this game with their sons. Do whatever makes you happy as long as it isn't hurting anyone else.

User Info: deathszx

deathszx
4 months ago#4
What the f***.
(message deleted)

AwesomeOSauce
4 months ago#6
HipsterSora posted...
is this a s***post

this is a s***post right

Sadly nope I'm a crazy KH fan that is all.

The Chad posted...
You should never put your life on hold for any game, man. Stop immediately if you're still doing it. Once you beat KHIII and all is said and done, you might feel empty and regret it. Start living today! Who cares what anyone thinks. I know a few 50-year olds with families who will play this game with their sons. Do whatever makes you happy as long as it isn't hurting anyone else.

Well its too late now and KH3 is coming out next year so after its done going to pursue being an adult then.

User Info: deathszx

deathszx
4 months ago#7
Did you at least play the countless other KH games in the meantime?

User Info: hope27

hope27
4 months ago#8
And how old are you. Wow and I thought I had issues

AwesomeOSauce
4 months ago#9
deathszx posted...
Did you at least play the countless other KH games in the meantime?

Of course all day 1.

hope27 posted...
And how old are you. Wow and I thought I had issues

Don't want to say lol everyone will judge me even more. All you need to know is kid when KH1 came out and teen when KH2 came out...

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
4 months ago#10
Considering as a kid I hated the games and only started liking them when I became an adult, I think my answer should be obvious.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Am I the only one that postponed my life for KH3 for the past 10+ years or so?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived