Absolutely brutally hard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: trenken

trenken
3 years ago#1
I started I think its level 2-2 or 2-3, level with the rhino on the bridges, with 37 guys. I got down to 13 and shut the game off, dying over and over and over and over on the last bridge section.

My blood pressure is up and I want to put the gamepad in the microwave. I should have waited for gamefly to send this lmao. Not cut out for this. At all.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: Anna_Dea

Anna_Dea
3 years ago#2
Have fun in the later levels, lol.

User Info: awesomephatman

awesomephatman
3 years ago#3
sounds good, can't wait to get my copy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLxcP9wXcA

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
3 years ago#4
I wonder if off-screen TV play would work from inside a microwave...
kawaii!

User Info: awesomephatman

awesomephatman
3 years ago#5
Goombacrusher posted...
I wonder if off-screen TV play would work from inside a microwave...

probably for a little while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLxcP9wXcA
Final Fantasy2389 3 years ago#6
I cannot wait until I'm home from work so I can play haha. Sounds awesome.
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG

trenken
3 years ago#7
Anna_Dea posted...
Have fun in the later levels, lol.

Yeah man, this is insane. Its 2-2 mountain mania. Mad respect for anyone that can get through this nonsense without taking a hit. Im sure people will do it. So freaking hard and infuriating.

If it werent enough that theres crap falling out of the sky EVERYWHERE, but everything I step on is falling out from underneath me. Its just absurd.
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: Too_many_names

Too_many_names
3 years ago#8
I am looking forward to this game even more now. I want the difficulty to be VERY high in this one (but, hopefully, it's not cheap).
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".

User Info: Bloodsack

Bloodsack
3 years ago#9
I just past that level. It was hard, but like everyone else has said These games get harder the further you go. I love a good challenge :)
i7 3770k @4.3 Ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH | Avexir Core Series 16gb | Corsair AX850w | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | DGM 27" 1440P | EVGA 780 SuperClocked

trenken
3 years ago#10
Too_many_names posted...
I am looking forward to this game even more now. I want the difficulty to be VERY high in this one (but, hopefully, it's not cheap).

Im not sure its cheap, its just insanely unforgiving. I died I guess around 25 times on 1 section. I dont play a lot of games like this anymore but I used to play stuff like battletoads. This is up there.
PS3 | CygnusZero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived