keep track of skyshards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
5 months ago#1
on the pc version there is a sweet addon that shows skyshards on the map and lets you know if you've picked them up already

is there any way to keep track of them on consoles?
~~Soup Society~~

User Info: argouru

argouru
5 months ago#2
Other than looking in the skyshards area of the character section of the journal to see which ones you have or do not have, no.
I'M ENGAGED!!! My partner proposed to me Aug. 13th 2015, I said yes! No date is set yet, but I'm still very happy :)

User Info: giantsirslayer

giantsirslayer
5 months ago#3
There is a app in the store that shows everything from skyshards to lorebook you collected
GT.... GiantSir Slayer

argouru
5 months ago#4
what store do you mean?
I'M ENGAGED!!! My partner proposed to me Aug. 13th 2015, I said yes! No date is set yet, but I'm still very happy :)

User Info: giantsirslayer

giantsirslayer
5 months ago#5
argouru posted...
what store do you mean?

Your app store
GT.... GiantSir Slayer

User Info: snow7s

snow7s
5 months ago#6
giantsirslayer posted...
There is a app in the store that shows everything from skyshards to lorebook you collected

Could you be a bit more specific like what's the app's name? I'd like to know as well unless it's the toolkit you are referring too.
<(_ _)> GT: Lisa Simpson (ESO,Overwatch,BF1,Dark Souls,etc...) <(_ _)>

argouru
5 months ago#7
giantsirslayer posted...
argouru posted...
what store do you mean?

Your app store

I have a bargain-basement android tracphone, so is it in the android store? If so, how big is the program. I have very little space available on my phone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived