Full Discounted Price List for US release.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
  3. Full Discounted Price List for US release.

User Info: Rocky2418

Rocky2418
3 years ago#21
ilascott posted...
Sorry, but does anyone have a list of which combination of coupons to use for each transaction? Half off + .50 off seems like an easy combination, but for now I've been trying to find a combination that leads to OP's 1.52. Suggestions?

Here's a list I just spent some time calculating, that I think is accurate (and shows how to get it down to $1.52). If I'm not mistaken, there are...11 total coupons?

Half Off - 2
30% Off - 3
10% Off - 2
$1.00 Off - 1
$.50 Off - 2
$.30 Off -1

So here's how I could best figure out to use them to get the 4 discount coupon games:

Game 1

1) Half Off
2) $.50 Off

->Final price: $1.50

Game 2

1) Half Off
2) 10% Off
3) $.30 Off

->Final price: $1.50

Game 3

1) 30% Off
2) 30% Off
3) $.50 Off

->Final price: $1.46 (You still pay $1.50.)

Game 4

1) 30% Off
2) 10% Off
3) $1.00 Off

->Final price: $1.52 (According to the OP, Rusty rounds it down to $1.50.)

That's the best way I can figure to use them all, so as to get all four for $1.50. Hope it helps.
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson

User Info: ChiefDamonGant

ChiefDamonGant
3 years ago#22
StreetPassing enough people gets you extra discount coupons too so that can help you nab more 50% and $1.00 off coupons to make things easier.

Of course, I've already bought all 10 games so it almost makes StreetPass useless for me. But I guess if I can help out other people it's worth it for now (half of my SP games are activated solely to help others out. I just delete incoming ones so I don't have to check and can send them out to others in crowded places quicker).
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai

User Info: ilascott

ilascott
3 years ago#23
Thank's Rocky, I'm aware I could have done the math myself, but it was late and figured I'd just shoot a question out.

User Info: Plasma EXE

Plasma EXE
3 years ago#24
Accidently ended up paying $1.60 for the last game I bought instead of 1.50 after using all my coupons. I think as long as you use 3 different coupons in every transaction that drops the price to 1.50, you won't have to pay more for the other games. If you know you aren't buying everything though, this probably won't matter.

.10 cents isn't going to kill me though.

Edit: Oh wait you can get coupons from streetpass? That would have saved me 10 cents :v.
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyrogue/Sawk/Meditite

Rocky2418
3 years ago#25
No problem.

Huh, didn't know streetpassing also gave you more coupons - I'd thought it was just for sharing records. I do stop at relay stations now an then; just haven't gotten one for this game yet. Either way, now I know how to use the coupons when I eventually buy the rest of the games, so I guess it's moot.
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson

User Info: norshanare

norshanare
3 years ago#26
I just streetpassed my first person. The puppy says, "I'll give you a suprise when you get 3 streetpasses". So, now we can UNDERSTAND ( enough = 3 SP's ) . LOL

User Info: CanibusRtJ

CanibusRtJ
3 years ago#27
regarding streetpass, anyone know if there's a prize beyond 25 passes, discount wise?

I'm fortunate enough to be able to SP myself daily, so I'm reaching 25 quickly. I'm trying to amass all the discount coupons I can before trying to buy those ones.
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis

User Info: Dark Mousy

Dark Mousy
3 years ago#28
Just in case you didn't know, you get enough coupons in game for full discounts as well. I have all the games and still have 2 or 3 coupons I never got to use even though I got everything for the lowest price.

They become rarer but coupons do still show up like one more page after you get the Golden 4DS.
New Leaf Dream: 4700-2220-5522
3DS: 1590-4954-3719 NNID: OFFICIALMichi

Rocky2418
3 years ago#29
Dark Mousy posted...
I have all the games and still have 2 or 3 coupons I never got to use even though I got everything for the lowest price.

Coupons left over - is that without any from streetpass? Are you sure you got the full discounts? Because the game provides exactly 11 coupons in total, and you need to use every single one (in a very specific way) in order to get all four discount coupon games at the lowest price of $1.50 each. (And yes, I'm way past the golden 4DS in my stamp book - I'm on page 13 or 14 - so I know there's no more coupons from the game.)

User Info: norshanare

norshanare
3 years ago#30
Did anyone pay less than $2.00 + tax for Swing and Bat?
  1. Boards
  2. Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
  3. Full Discounted Price List for US release.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived