Is there a free demo to try?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
  3. Is there a free demo to try?

User Info: Edkill6782

Edkill6782
4 years ago#1
Or any time trials? I'd like to try it at least before I go and spend the money (I'm cheap as hell). Either that or I have another question if you guys know. I have an NES controller with a usb connector that I use to play roms with, I don't mind mapping out some buttons to my key board, it's what I do when I play snes games. Will that work on this game?

User Info: DumpyDiaper

DumpyDiaper
4 years ago#2
The NES controller doesn't have enough buttons to play this game. You need a jump button, an attack button, a power-up button, two buttons to scroll through characters, a button for standing still while aiming, and a pause button.
The bear bit off his legs one by one, then pulled him through the snow by his wang. It changed his life and the way he urinates.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#3
I don't know if there is a demo to this but there are not enough buttons for an NES controller.

Controller scheme (Xbox 360 style):
D-Pad/Left Stick = Move
A = Jump
X = Shoot
Y = Use Item
LB = Previous character
RB = Next character
RT = Aim lock
Start = Start/Pause

But what you could possibly do for an NES controller (but you would have to give up some control options):
D-Pad: Move
A = Jump
B = Shoot
Start = Start/Pause
Select = You could use this to either: Use item, change character, or lock your stand and aim.

If you have an SNES-style USB controller, you can do:
D-Pad = Move
A = Jump
B = Aim lock
X = Shoot
Y = Use Item
L = Previous character
R = Next character
Start = Start/Pause

P.S. A new update on AVGN Adventures has been released. We can now change the resolution from full to window mode.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
  1. Boards
  2. Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
  3. Is there a free demo to try?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived