Max job level in demo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. Max job level in demo

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
3 years ago#1
What's the highest level for jobs in the demo?
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds; Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.

User Info: TFHDeathUA709

TFHDeathUA709
3 years ago#2
4 and the job skills unlock in a different order from the main game.
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide

McMarbles
3 years ago#3
Thanks, I've almost got my jobs to 4, so looks like it's time to switch things up soon.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds; Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

McMarbles
3 years ago#4
One more question: How high do the Norend stores level up to? I've got the armor and weapon shops at L. 2 and am currently in the process of bringing the item shop to L. 3.

User Info: TheBlackHunter

TheBlackHunter
3 years ago#5
lvl 3 is the last lvl
3DS FC: 0018-0538-5980
IGN: Free

McMarbles
3 years ago#6
Oh, cool, all I have to do is set my two villagers to the last two stores and leave the game plugged in overnight.

User Info: LostSoldier20

LostSoldier20
3 years ago#7
McMarbles posted...
Oh, cool, all I have to do is set my two villagers to the last two stores and leave the game plugged in overnight.

I guess that means you didn't do the exploit to get 20. If you are willing to start over, the exploit is worth it. It took me less than 4 and a half hours to complete the demo 100% on Hard, while also writing a topic as I played.
No matter how complex a game is, this video remains true. Especially this part.
http://youtu.be/8FpigqfcvlM?t=7m25s

McMarbles
3 years ago#8
LostSoldier20 posted...
McMarbles posted...

I guess that means you didn't do the exploit to get 20. If you are willing to start over, the exploit is worth it. It took me less than 4 and a half hours to complete the demo 100% on Hard, while also writing a topic as I played.

Nah, I'm good. I've got the demo half -done anyway (I'm up to the quest vs the giant turtle).

User Info: LostSoldier20

LostSoldier20
3 years ago#9
McMarbles posted...
LostSoldier20 posted...
McMarbles posted...

Nah, I'm good. I've got the demo half -done anyway (I'm up to the quest vs the giant turtle).

If you're sure. Good luck, and enjoy the rest of the Demo adventure.
No matter how complex a game is, this video remains true. Especially this part.
http://youtu.be/8FpigqfcvlM?t=7m25s
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. Max job level in demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived