I think I broke the game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. I think I broke the game...

User Info: GoombaPrince

GoombaPrince
3 years ago#1
Using two Blessed Shields with Group-Cast All, a White Mage with Big Pharma/Dark Cartel and a Knight with an ax, I was able to literally farm all night without worry of dying.

... I woke up the next morning after leaving it on, and I had 3 million pg... I mean, yeah it's great because now I have a ton of Dark Banes and Shadowflares, but I mean... It feels cheap.
Something important I've forgotten has been missing for years...

User Info: Hayato213

Hayato213
3 years ago#2
It is getting cold in here.
FC 2079 7193 4010 IGN Jay Pokemon X, Bravely Default.

User Info: mynameisrocket

mynameisrocket
3 years ago#3
GoombaPrince posted...
Using two Blessed Shields with Group-Cast All, a White Mage with Big Pharma/Dark Cartel and a Knight with an ax, I was able to literally farm all night without worry of dying.

... I woke up the next morning after leaving it on, and I had 3 million pg... I mean, yeah it's great because now I have a ton of Dark Banes and Shadowflares, but I mean... It feels cheap.

You can farm that much in like an hour later on in the game - check out Obliterate on the Jobs FAQ. Just slap on a Golden Egg... pew pew... get all the bonuses every time. Luminous Robe + Glitterbug x2 also lets you farm mindlessly in Ch.5. There's a Ch.4 farm, but I remember it not giving me Sweeper every time.

It's easy to farm, just keep your own pace. The Nemeses and the last chapter bosses are pretty cheesy even for a 99, so you're not breaking the game! :3

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
3 years ago#4
Hayato213 posted...
It is getting cold in here.

Never again... Understand? There's nothing more pathetic than someone who still uses that joke.
Xbox 360/PS3/PS4Wii U ID: Disasterrific
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. I think I broke the game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived