does the demo trick still work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. does the demo trick still work?

User Info: DarkenedLight03

DarkenedLight03
3 years ago#1
so i'm at the end of chapter 3 in bravely default and just found out about the trick in the demo version to get 20 villagers into the full version. does this still work? and if so, can i transfer them to my started game or will i have to start a new game.

thanks (:

User Info: dirkac

dirkac
3 years ago#2
Yes, it still works, but you'll have to start a New Game,
Le Surskit God~

DarkenedLight03
3 years ago#3
that's what i feared.. :/ oh well, if i wasn't as far as i am i would considered restarting, but that's not worth it.

thanks anyways (:

User Info: HOGMaster99

HOGMaster99
3 years ago#4
If you've gotten that far, it easy and well worth starting a new game.

DarkenedLight03
3 years ago#5
well im on chapter 5 now :p and i almost have all the items i really wanted from the village so im gonna stay where im at

User Info: Ultimarok

Ultimarok
3 years ago#6
Does the demo trick for 20 villagers work with New Game+ too? I mean for in the case that you have to do a complete reset of your village for more stat-raising buns.
"The meaning of life is that it is to be lived, and it is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a pattern of systems." -Bruce Lee

DarkenedLight03
3 years ago#7
I thought you keep your villagers when going into ng+, but I'm not entirely sure because I'm not there yet.

User Info: silktail

silktail
3 years ago#8
You can keep them, because it's a separate option for resetting Norende Village population & Norende Village status.

However I haven't been re-fighting many Nemesis/, etc, etc. So I have no idea if that does effect Bun drop chances.

Otherwise I wouldn't have thought you could import the Demo Bonuses to a New Game+, because there isn't normally a need to do so. But note that I haven't tried anything to test it.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. does the demo trick still work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived