What should I build in Norende?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. What should I build in Norende?

User Info: Sloty

Sloty
4 months ago#1
What should I build in Norende?

I want some good items for a salve maker, some good items and things that give me more jobpoints

User Info: Sloty

Sloty
4 months ago#2
Please someone???

User Info: Tables

Tables
4 months ago#3
Everything
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
3 months ago#4
just build it all as you can. they still build in sleep mode too soooo--can easily get stuff maxed within two weeks time even when doing like 80 people there to distribute tops? :)
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: Drakenero

Drakenero
3 months ago#5
Old question, but yeah, I don't know why you asked this question (Every facility is important for a reason). If it's because of the amount of time it takes to build each facility, then just leave your console on sleep mode while you do something else (of course, this doesn't means that you should leave it on 24/7, but you could leave it on while you watch a movie, work or go to school).
Hell, I built Norende with only 1 worker myself, and this is no joke.
Trying not to eat myself.

User Info: GeekyDad

GeekyDad
3 months ago#6
I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to focus on your accessory shop first, since you can then buy the accessory that boosts JP earned in battles.
The new GFAQs interface blows a$$!
My 3DS FC: 1418-6769-0538

Drakenero
3 months ago#7
GeekyDad posted...
I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to focus on your accessory shop first, since you can then buy the accessory that boosts JP earned in battles.

Late answer (again, sigh. Hell, the original poster must've already finished reconstructing Norende by now). The whole thing is based on your playstyle, and like I said before, you can reconstruct everything in no time if you just leave your 3DS on sleeping mode or somethin' while you do something else.

Having said that, in my opinion, I'd rather focus on the special moves shop first (it should atleast be upgraded to level 3), because specials are extremely important. After that, I'd shift my attention to the Compound Shop (unless you hate OP Salve-makers for an unknown reason). This saves you the hassle of having to look up in a guide in how to get X item and farm for 30 minutes to get said item.
Finally, the item shop must also be a priority, because the Adventurer will let you buy stuff right before a boss fight, which saves you time of not having to go ALL the way back to the nearest town to refill your inventory.

After this, you're pretty much set for the entire game, so just rebuild what you want to rebuild first. The JP boost from the accessory shop isn't important until later on, so you can wait a bit before rebuilding the shop.

Some people recommend rebuilding the Weapon shop first for the Angel Bow. Thing is, that weapon, while it starts as an almost game-breaking thing during the first chapters, it starts getting useless right after chapter 4, and the the money needed for it isn't worth it. Just buy whatever weapons you have access to during the chapter you're on, and you should do fine.

User Info: dirkac

dirkac
3 months ago#8
Angel Bow only costs 3500 pg, which is really not all that much and can be easily obtained in Chapter 1 even if you buy all Magic and some extra Equipment.
Le Surskit God~
IGN: Dirk, FC: 0602-6564-1575

Drakenero
3 months ago#9
dirkac posted...
Angel Bow only costs 3500 pg, which is really not all that much and can be easily obtained in Chapter 1 even if you buy all Magic and some extra Equipment.

But money is limited in the first chapters from what I remember (I could be wrong, though). So, unless you grind for the money, you won't get it THAT easily (atleast for all of your party members).

Besides, Angel Bow isn't that necessary anyway. Sure, it does make the first chapters a piece of cake, but if you rely too much on it, you'll struggle later on because it starts to fall behind between mid-chapter 3 and Chapter 4.

User Info: Melodia

Melodia
3 months ago#10
It's pretty easy to get the money for one angel bow. There's something like 3000 pg in just chest pickups between the two caves and the Wind Temple, on top of selling the Turbo Ether.

On top of that, battles in the water regularly give over 100pg per battle and can be easily killed with lightning and a free quick heal when needed at Yulyana's hut....plus of course being in Merchant class gives 2x money.
Always Remember, Green Hair Is Cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. What should I build in Norende?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived