Looking for people to help me through

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. Looking for people to help me through

User Info: MusicM4st3r

MusicM4st3r
2 months ago#1
So I've had this game since it came out but have never finished it, and recently broke my 3DS so I had to redownload it and lost my Data, looking to add some people with high attacks so I can get through the story and get on to playing bravely second.
My FC is 4957 7054 7580.

Thanks in advance.
Allons-y, Alonso! 3DS FC: 4957-7054-7580 || PSN: Jack_Skelingtin, currently playing: Sun & Moon, FFXV, God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

User Info: Shiftlessguard

Shiftlessguard
2 months ago#2
Go ahead and add me! Let me know what kind of attacks you need sent and I'll help you out as I can!
FC: 2810 1311 0442
Fate brings us together, Destiny tears us apart

User Info: MusicM4st3r

MusicM4st3r
2 months ago#3
Shiftlessguard posted...
Go ahead and add me! Let me know what kind of attacks you need sent and I'll help you out as I can!
FC: 2810 1311 0442

Really any high powered attack works, it will mainly be used to fight bosses I have trouble with
Allons-y, Alonso! 3DS FC: 4957-7054-7580 || PSN: Jack_Skelingtin, currently playing: Sun & Moon, FFXV, God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

User Info: CollectorOfMyst

CollectorOfMyst
2 months ago#4
While I'm not the best at specials, sending OR using, I am currently grinding jobs. So, if you need an abilink, here's my fc -

3625 - 9791 - 3350

Jobs and who has/will have them;
Tiz - Monk, Thief, Ranger, Ninja, Pirate, Vampire
Agnes - White Mage, Time Mage, Summoner, Performer, Spirit Master, Conjurer
Ringabel - Black Mage, Merchant, Red Mage, Salve Maker, Dark Knight, Arcanist
Edea - Knight, Spell Fencer, Valkyrie, Sword Master, Templar

Currently I only have the chapter 2 jobs whilst in Eisenberg/at sea - yeah, I know I'm grinding early. So if you want pg, exp or jp, without the egg or use of specials, you'll want the alarm earrings, taunt bangle and gale hairpin on your strongest characters.

I'll probably start training them all in Freelancer, too, since I don't have plain tunics right now and I miss their default looks.

User Info: MaChew94

MaChew94
1 month ago#5
if you're still in need/want some help, I can send an attack through tonight. I'll post my FC when I have the attack ready (at work currently)

User Info: remyl

remyl
1 month ago#6
Add me pls!
0662-5373-3354 Remy!

User Info: ValKaz_III

ValKaz_III
1 month ago#7
add me too please.

0834-4839-8510 - yumi
Expect Unexpected
-currently playing MHGen,Bravely Default,Horizon Zero Dawn
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. Looking for people to help me through

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived