The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Aren't griefers the players who would

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Aren't griefers the players who would

User Info: darkstar1080

darkstar1080
3 years ago#1
join a server on minecraft just to mess it up? How did that term become related to GTAO?
Ten funerals since I started high school... Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride...

User Info: Twipsters

Twipsters
3 years ago#2
you can't be serious

User Info: MGRRevengeance

MGRRevengeance
3 years ago#3
Grief is a word not made just for minecraft.

darkstar1080
3 years ago#4
I'm not an idiot. I know grief is a word. I just had never heard of the term " Griefer " until minecraft got big. So I figured it derived from players that played that. That relates to my original question, how did the term " Griefer " get related into GTAO
Ten funerals since I started high school... Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride...

User Info: Torebackula

Torebackula
3 years ago#5
Griefing has been around since the early beginnings of Mmo's, not made for mineceaft or any other recent game.
Makeup and stickers and ponies and MySpace.com!
PSN: Torebackula

darkstar1080
3 years ago#6
But.... this isn't an MMO?

User Info: The_Nightwing

The_Nightwing
3 years ago#7
darkstar1080 posted...
But.... this isn't an MMO?

The term still applies.

User Info: castrophi

castrophi
3 years ago#8
griefers=bosses

you want to stay away from them, you can. it's not hard.

darkstar1080
3 years ago#9
How?

User Info: castrophi

castrophi
3 years ago#10
on GTA, since you get awards for killing, it's likely that a lot of people are interested in raising that stat as often as possible. if you're not, you should play solo, or with crew members, public servers are a free for all.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Aren't griefers the players who would

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived