If you buy a tank via the phone, where does it spawn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. If you buy a tank via the phone, where does it spawn?

User Info: UltimatesTruth

UltimatesTruth
3 years ago#1
Do I have to call Merryweather or something? or will it spawn inside my garage? btw I'm level 50, if that matters, because I heard that you can only use a tank at level 75 or something?

And an off topic question, is the Lampadati Felon GT Jaguar based on Ferrari?

User Info: CobraKingKiller

CobraKingKiller
3 years ago#2
UltimatesTruth posted...

No? It's based on the Jaguar XF. Just a convertible version.
A small stone may only make a small ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave.
- Wiegraf Folles

UltimatesTruth
3 years ago#3
CobraKingKiller posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...

No? It's based on the Jaguar XF. Just a convertible version.

Ah yeah the Grotti Carbonizzare is the one based on Ferrari California.

Now if only someone could answer the tank question..

User Info: george15gamer

george15gamer
3 years ago#4
It works the same way as when you call to spawn a Buzzer.
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX

User Info: kevin_24_uk

kevin_24_uk
3 years ago#5
My tank spawns at the race track where the blimp spawns on single player. There is another spawn point but its hard to explain.
8 Years at GameFAQ
PSN: PacMan7

kevin_24_uk
3 years ago#6
Oh and its level 70 for a tank. When you call pegasis to deliver it, the tank will spawn at the spawn point that you are not close to. So u cant just wait at the spawn and call it in. However other players wont see it spawn until u are close to reaching the spawn location. And yes other players can steal it.
8 Years at GameFAQ

UltimatesTruth
3 years ago#7
kevin_24_uk posted...
Oh and its level 70 for a tank. When you call pegasis to deliver it, the tank will spawn at the spawn point that you are not close to. So u cant just wait at the spawn and call it in. However other players wont see it spawn until u are close to reaching the spawn location. And yes other players can steal it.

lol really? I have to be level 70? looks like I'mma boost really hard tonight...

kevin_24_uk
3 years ago#8
UltimatesTruth posted...
kevin_24_uk posted...

lol really? I have to be level 70? looks like I'mma boost really hard tonight...

I spent hours grinding CR and went up 20 ranks in a day, I was drunk driving the feltzer.
When I drive my tank around minding my own business other players jump on top of my tank and when i drive off sometimes they die as they fall off, they they come and try and sticky bomb me like ive done something wrong. I a play is coming towards me with a sticky bomb its lights out for him before he has a chance to stick me.
8 Years at GameFAQ

UltimatesTruth
3 years ago#9
kevin_24_uk posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...
kevin_24_uk posted...

I spent hours grinding CR and went up 20 ranks in a day, I was drunk driving the feltzer.
When I drive my tank around minding my own business other players jump on top of my tank and when i drive off sometimes they die as they fall off, they they come and try and sticky bomb me like ive done something wrong. I a play is coming towards me with a sticky bomb its lights out for him before he has a chance to stick me.

Hahahaha! I have to do this! I must reach level 70 today.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. If you buy a tank via the phone, where does it spawn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived