any way to give money to a friend?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. any way to give money to a friend?

User Info: demonikwind

demonikwind
3 years ago#1
hmmmmmmmm
ps3-demonicwind(please put why you are adding me in message get tired of noobs)
(when ps4 comes out new name) ps4-DaFrikinPope

User Info: demonikwind

demonikwind
3 years ago#2
nobody?
ps3-demonicwind(please put why you are adding me in message get tired of noobs)
(when ps4 comes out new name) ps4-DaFrikinPope

User Info: RickRock504

RickRock504
3 years ago#3
For some reason I think its disabled right now.
PSN: RickRock504 http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ganja_king_families & http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/southeast_smoke - Alliance

User Info: Dragonspawn1319

Dragonspawn1319
3 years ago#4
Well, you can put a bounty on them if they're willing to wait for it to wear off. Or you can mod a stolen car w/o putting a tracker on it then letting them sell it.

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
3 years ago#5
Considering how crappy the saving is it would be useful to be able to give all money to a friend, see if save is working then take it back
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.

User Info: Stack-bundles

Stack-bundles
3 years ago#6
I would but i am in bad sport sever a hacker gave me 100m so idc about money i am glad to help and share sum and @ the person that talked about the bounty method there is a easier way ... U put the bounty on there head kill them go to cash option then give them 100% of the last job and u will give them 9k
U can give someone 100k every 5 min or so
U should do this in a privet sever cuz ppl will see the bounty going up and down and u will have swarms of ppl tryn to collect the bounty witch can get very interesting either its really fun or its a pain in the ...
Sksksks SQUAD UP Sheek riot in pce stack bundles
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. any way to give money to a friend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived