Good riddance

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: konak0na

konak0na
3 years ago#1
Good riddance to all the illegitimate $$ and to any players who quit because they now have to play the game the way it was intended.

Just sorry R* didn't also wipe their garages and Pegasus vehicles.

User Info: RockBottom885

RockBottom885
3 years ago#2
Give it a week before R$ nerfs mission payout again, just in time for their new $100 cash card
---
{[RB885]}

User Info: KOLDFYER

KOLDFYER
3 years ago#3
RockBottom885 posted...
Give it a week before R$ nerfs mission payout again, just in time for their new $100 cash card
---

LOL

User Info: gigoran

gigoran
3 years ago#4
konak0na posted...
Good riddance to all the illegitimate $$ and to any players who quit because they now have to play the game the way it was intended.

Just sorry R* didn't also wipe their garages and Pegasus vehicles.

And three cheers for them removing legitimate money from players that earned it fairly and didn't cheat! OOPS!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!

User Info: bluntZZy

bluntZZy
3 years ago#5
My Adder investment has a really great return. Having money is one thing, having money and being smart is another.

User Info: MegaCyber09

MegaCyber09
3 years ago#6
The legit players who were gifted money were only affected if they spent more than the amount that was earned by jobs.

So if:
legit money (jobs) = $1 mil
gifted money = $5 mil
------------------------------
total = $ 6mil

If you spent more than $1 mil of "earned" money, then apparently you only get $50k back because if they subtract it, you're account would be on the negative.
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown

User Info: JackOfTwoTrades

JackOfTwoTrades
3 years ago#7
bluntZZy posted...
My Adder investment has a really great return. Having money is one thing, having money and being smart is another.

And people call me a cheater for doing the same bloody thing.

User Info: MrVilla61391

MrVilla61391
3 years ago#8
still same level and everything :D money no problem, can gain that again in survivals.
If you want my PSN PM about it
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."

User Info: Jeff_AK

Jeff_AK
3 years ago#9
I think Rockstar was more than fair. I was gifted over 3 billion, I think I earned around 4 million but I spent over 40 million. When I logged on today I was left with 360 thousand, not bad. Plus I have everything I bought, tank, buzzard...etc
"Boom, headshot!" - FPS Doug
PSN: Jeko2000

User Info: bluntZZy

bluntZZy
3 years ago#10
JackOfTwoTrades posted...
bluntZZy posted...

And people call me a cheater for doing the same bloody thing.

I guess that makes two of us.... I mean it's not like Martha Stewart never did it. ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived