The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
3 years ago#1
Just went on to play a few missions with a friend, and it's disappeared from the jobs list. Looks like I'll have to draw the purse strings in!
Do you like hurting other people?
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!

User Info: johnnyboy24

johnnyboy24
3 years ago#2
I believe it was right after patch 1.11 dropped a lot of the missions they added to the start menu disappeared for a bit. Maybe rockstar is doing some maintenance and it's temporarily gone, I'm sure it will return.
3DS FC: 0791-1564-9987
PSN: Synys7erShadow24

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#3
Good riddance.

Should be a level 25 job that pays $4000 and 1000 rp.

User Info: Trone_Colby

Trone_Colby
3 years ago#4
Dat shark card.
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
3 years ago#5
As long as Freeway Bridge is still around, we're good. If you're ranked high enough, it earns faster RP than Rooftop Rumble anyway.
Professional Topic Killer

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#6
I don't mind people having crappy races they can exploit by themselves for easy RP or money.

The reason I dislike RR is that if I use quick job to do a mission at high levels 80% of the time I get stuck on Rooftop Rumble. At lower levels I get dumped on Coveted.

Wish the boring grinders would just play those jobs by themselves.

User Info: CTLM

CTLM
3 years ago#7
Oh no! What ever will certain do now? I have an idea though. It's risky, but it may work for those in need:

they can play other missions! Holy ****, what an amazing idea! God damn I am ******* brilliant today. I better working on that cure for cancer, because I am unstoppable
PSN:CPortzline

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
3 years ago#8
Who is certain?
Professional Topic Killer

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#9
CTLM posted...
Oh no! What ever will certain do now? I have an idea though. It's risky, but it may work for those in need:

they can play other missions! Holy ****, what an amazing idea! God damn I am ******* brilliant today. I better working on that cure for cancer, because I am unstoppable

But Mixed up with coke takes 6 minutes! That's 3 minutes longer then RR! Why would I do anything but best mission eva?

And don't get me started on teh racing. I did one that took 4 minutes! And it had a corner I had to BRAKE for. I came last and only got $600.

User Info: infernopro

infernopro
3 years ago#10
Rockstar said they will be working on the issues within that mission and the mission should be back up in a week.
PSN: Bryant Prince
"The Southern Gentleman" 3DS ID: 01-73-2013-9542
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived