We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
3 years ago#11
infernopro posted...
Rockstar said they will be working on the issues within that mission and the mission should be back up in a week.

A.K.A They're lowering the payout by the sounds of things.
Do you like hurting other people?
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!

User Info: infernopro

infernopro
3 years ago#12
FutureShockUK posted...
infernopro posted...
Rockstar said they will be working on the issues within that mission and the mission should be back up in a week.

That wouldn't surprise me one dang bit.
PSN: Bryant Prince
"The Southern Gentleman" 3DS ID: 01-73-2013-9542

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#13
FutureShockUK posted...
infernopro posted...

I think people found a glitch where they could blow up the package to avoid having to deliver it or something. They're probably just fixing that.

User Info: Lainer74

Lainer74
3 years ago#14
No big loss for me. I mostly killed pedestrians and npcs by their pools before going to Madrazos anyway.

User Info: iLoveMyEgo

iLoveMyEgo
3 years ago#15
FluffyKidJoe posted...
FutureShockUK posted...
infernopro posted...

I think people found a glitch where they could blow up the package to avoid having to deliver it or something. They're probably just fixing that.

I won't be surprised if they slip a nerf in the payout as well.

User Info: Trone_Colby

Trone_Colby
3 years ago#16
New payout 9,000 for first timers, 5,750 of repeats.
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/

User Info: supersonicfan01

supersonicfan01
3 years ago#17
I think a good nerf is in order. Same goes for coveted. I'm sick of choosing Quick Job and ending up in one of those two missions. Worse still, 70% of the time it's a waste of time because the host kicks me, because apparently 70% of grinders are too stupid to set the session to Closed.

User Info: jazztronaut

jazztronaut
3 years ago#18
supersonicfan01 posted...
I think a good nerf is in order. Same goes for coveted. I'm sick of choosing Quick Job and ending up in one of those two missions. Worse still, 70% of the time it's a waste of time because the host kicks me, because apparently 70% of grinders are too stupid to set the session to Closed.

I had one guy call me a bunch of swear words and told me to get lost when I did a quick job and landed one he was hosting for himself and his friends. Dude: close your sessions then ya dummy
its a long way to go when you don't know where you're going...

User Info: Swiftshark

Swiftshark
3 years ago#19
If indeed RR is gone then so be it. I played the hell out of it and am finally north of 120.

It was a fun mission though with the Heli. For RP grinders there's still 'Cleaning the Carhouse' (landing Heli on the roof) and a few solo races.
PSN: oferrier

User Info: Trone_Colby

Trone_Colby
3 years ago#20
To those that say nerf it cuz they tired of landing on that job. Heres a genius idea. Host a mission. You aint gotta worry about RR OR coveted or whatever.

That is all.
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived