How to send money to other players?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. How to send money to other players?

User Info: Lon333ly

Lon333ly
2 years ago#1
Like in the title - how to do it? Is it even possible?

User Info: Souleater_Grim

Souleater_Grim
2 years ago#2
After doing a job (robbing a store, collecting a crate drop, or attacking an armored truck), hold Select to open the Interaction Menu. From there, go down to Inventory > Cash > Share Cash From Last Job > Find a player that you want to give a cut to and accept
Never cast away hope, and live on with pride. Don't ever become like me.

User Info: phil_cage

phil_cage
2 years ago#3
the 1st time i recieved money i had just started playing gta online i was minding my own business till i recieved money i thought it was legit then 1 day i saw i had the smallest amount ever and rockstar didn't check before that there was faux money n now i reckon their informants got my cash
droppen ze shooters ich bin bloody nicked, psn id briebella2005 and its because i am a fan

User Info: psnSHAHSHANK

psnSHAHSHANK
2 years ago#4
paypal
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer

User Info: ash274

ash274
2 years ago#5
Souleater_Grim posted...
After doing a job (robbing a store, collecting a crate drop, or attacking an armored truck), hold Select to open the Interaction Menu. From there, go down to Inventory > Cash > Share Cash From Last Job > Find a player that you want to give a cut to and accept

Best answer you're going to find for that question.
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. How to send money to other players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived