I'm always willing to help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. I'm always willing to help!

User Info: Rayvenblood

Rayvenblood
3 months ago#1
Well... this is my last gen. I'm too old to keep switching. I'm sticking with GTAO on PS3.
So if you're in need of help with leveling up, race wins, heists, etc. then shoot me a message. I have a headset & I know all heists.

My PSN is in the signature. Just message "help" or "gamefaqs" so I don't mistake you for a random lobby dweller hoping I'll help him kill everyone in freemode. I'm not interested in freemode killing. I usually wait until a heist pops up.

I've lost many friends to PS4 & I'm hoping to find a few who haven't upgraded yet. I'm easy-going. Although I live in central Canada, I'm online at various times. All night. All day. Depends how I feel.
PSN: rayven-blood
Some walk with Jesus, others are running with the devil, but I sit with my beer.

User Info: Finch355

Finch355
3 months ago#2
Hey my ps3 kicked the can a year ago but just wanted to say I'm from central canada. Winnipeg.
(message deleted)

User Info: Rayvenblood

Rayvenblood
3 months ago#4
I'm in Winnipeg too! Small world...
I'm about 10 minute walk west of HSC. South of North End. (only Winnipeg people will understand that) lol
PSN: rayven-blood
Some walk with Jesus, others are running with the devil, but I sit with my beer.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. I'm always willing to help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived