Rooftop Rumble - How do I get this ****ing mission?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Rooftop Rumble - How do I get this ****ing mission?

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#1
I'm level 95. Martin has never sent me the mission randomly and after at least 100 phone calls, I can't seem to get it at all.

Is this normal?
Kifflom!

User Info: AlphusUltimus

AlphusUltimus
4 years ago#2
I didn't get it for four days straight.
Just do quick jobs. Lot crazier missions.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
4 years ago#3
Changing my post. Now that I think about it, I haven't gotten this one offered in a while, either. It still comes up, just a lot more rarely than before. I get Trash Talk more than this one...
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

User Info: allan247

allan247
4 years ago#4
lol even after the restart with RT was taken out, this was the only missiong i ever got from martin, i would do it, finish it (also before destroying the brief case worked was taken out) call up martin and do it again
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC (Veteran OEF 2010, 2011 Helmand Province)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Pheronite/advanced

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#5
allan247 posted...
lol even after the restart with RT was taken out, this was the only missiong i ever got from martin, i would do it, finish it (also before destroying the brief case worked was taken out) call up martin and do it again

Are you sure that's been patched? I managed to get the mission once last night (he sent it randomly). First time I blew up the briefcase: mission failed; second time: mission passed!
Kifflom!

User Info: BiggLaw

BiggLaw
4 years ago#6
My coworker and I tried that last night. It was a mission fail when we destroy the briefcase. But we only tried it once...
360: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- GTA5
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.

User Info: mistrfantasy

mistrfantasy
4 years ago#7
drive San Andreas. Specific Missions will trigger as you enter new areas.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Rooftop Rumble - How do I get this ****ing mission?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived