How do YOU think tank users should be punished?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. How do YOU think tank users should be punished?

User Info: Rakoosha

Rakoosha
3 years ago#61
Have RPG unlocked before the tank and have the tank user purchase their ammo. Make it expensive to use in free mode while free in coop.

User Info: TheHunger82

TheHunger82
3 years ago#62
Anti tank mines from ammunation maybe? Or a javelin type rocket launcher that can do a tank in 2 shots.

When tank is destroyed they have to wait for 6 ingame hours before Pegasus can bring another and they cost $10000+ to replace.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82

User Info: Spartan_Vice

Spartan_Vice
3 years ago#63
ITT: People who suck at taking on tanks. Literally every problem people complain about on this forum can be solved by simply becoming better at the game.
Original GTA: Online Awesome Creator
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif

User Info: Original_Sin

Original_Sin
3 years ago#64
Spartan_Vice posted...
ITT: People who suck at taking on tanks. Literally every problem people complain about on this forum can be solved by simply becoming better at the game.

Wanna 1v1? Me in a tank, you not in a tank.

User Info: Spartan_Vice

Spartan_Vice
3 years ago#65
Original_Sin posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...

Wanna 1v1? Me in a tank, you not in a tank.

I like how you say that assuming I don't do that. Shooting the cockpit with a heavy sniper isn't reinventing the wheel.
Original GTA: Online Awesome Creator
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
3 years ago#66
Liberty Prime, no?
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Do NOT say 'literally' without a clue what it means

User Info: repts

repts
3 years ago#67
I've never found tank griefers to be that much trouble. Buzzards, sticky bombs, air strikes (when they work), another tank. All viable ways of dealing with a tank griefer.

Not to mention there this wonderful exploit I found to really remove tank griefing thorns from your side.... Press start, go to online, scroll to the bottom, you'll see a button that says "Find new session." Tada! Grief avoided....

I swear rockstars best idea yet with GTA:online was not implementing a cool down to switch between sessions.

User Info: Strakadh_OF

Strakadh_OF
3 years ago#68
GTA V has one of the whiniest BK boards I have seen in 15 years on this website.

Get good is a legitimate response to 90% of the topics that have been posted here.

Cant even avoid a tank SMMFH
If you think you're good, I'm better than you, and if you're really good and know it, in most cases I'm still better than you. #dealwithit
GT:The Grim Gaper

User Info: JakeGallows2099

JakeGallows2099
3 years ago#69
namewitheld posted...
So after theyve released the VTOL to counter the tank and the SPAAG to counter the VTOL they can release either Metal Gear or the freedom robot* from Fallout 3. And then they can release some anime nonsense. And then like jesus or mohamed with a salmon helmet. In the end you just give Rockstar an actual £$¥€ and you can unleash a mega-nova in any free roam.

This is MMO rules.

Alternatively - this is the hilariotragic Yellowstone national park rules.

* I hate myself for forgetting its name

Liberty Prime. one of the most kick ass robots ever in a game.
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User Info: XSV_NIGHTMAR3

XSV_NIGHTMAR3
3 years ago#70
King26J posted...
If you could decide how tank users should be punished, how you think they should be punished?

What I do:
1. If someone in a tank destroys a personal car they pay DOUBLE the insurance.

2. If someone in a tank kills an innocent player on foot they lose $1,000.

3. If they can't pay the bill for the personal car or player they killed they get kicked out the tank & the tank explodes.

Now if someone decides to shoot at the tank first, the tank user gets a free shot at them & kill them without paying a dime.

Thoughts? If you disagree on how I think tank users should be punished then tell me how YOU think they should be punished.

If i go around in my tank i do it for my own enjoyment if people shoot at me i place a bounty on them and blow up their personal vehicle they are driving costing them (if in an adder $10k+) the insurance and i think its their own damn fault.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. How do YOU think tank users should be punished?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived