GTAO - RP and Cash Payout guide (TU - 1.12)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. GTAO - RP and Cash Payout guide (TU - 1.12)

User Info: Proudnerd

Proudnerd
3 years ago#61
angelganon posted...
Imlvl 28 on ps3 and lester wont give me the titan of a job mission and when i call he only gives me the master data mission am i doing something wrong or how do i go unlocking that mission

You need to be a higher rank.
Games journalist for Android Rundown.

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
3 years ago#62
Ya know, this topic really does need to unstickied and a new guide made.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: hainia

hainia
3 years ago#63
This list also has all contact missions with rp and payouts:
<a href=" http://www.gtaguru.com/gta-v-online-missions/"> http://www.gtaguru.com/gta-v-online-missions/</a>

User Info: FullOfDoom

FullOfDoom
2 years ago#64
I believe the calculation for maximum payout of missions goes something like this now:

Mission is ranked on a difficulty scale of 1-5 x number of minutes it takes you to finish up to a maximum of 16 minutes.

After 16 minutes have expired you're maxed out on money from that job.

Hope this helps.
Have a nice day, and go bread your cat.

User Info: Kenny1987r

Kenny1987r
2 years ago#65
FullOfDoom posted...
I believe the calculation for maximum payout of missions goes something like this now:

Mission is ranked on a difficulty scale of 1-5 x number of minutes it takes you to finish up to a maximum of 16 minutes.

Hope this helps.

I found that this (http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online) was the most comprehensive look at how payouts for contact missions are determined(although i personally find it easier to use the .25, .5, .75, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 for the time multipliers because i tend to more often get closer to the aprox. 7.5 minute time multiplier than the 16 minute time multiplier)
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: smartergaming

smartergaming
2 years ago#66
Kenny1987r posted...
FullOfDoom posted...

Hope this helps.

I found that this (http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online) was the most comprehensive look at how payouts for contact missions are determined(although i personally find it easier to use the .25, .5, .75, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 for the time multipliers because i tend to more often get closer to the aprox. 7.5 minute time multiplier than the 16 minute time multiplier)

The only problem is that the Wikia is WRONG on many details, like RP payouts and the current payouts the maximum is based on 15+ minutes from when you can start moving your character in a mission NOT 16+ minutes... The full 100% is based on a 4-6 minutes (over 4:00 minutes and under 6:00 minutes) completion time and above 15 minutes you get 200%, it is not 100% at 16+...

per funmw2 a renown & credible source for Rockstar leaks/code and info here are the actual program payout multipliers:

Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_1_PERCENTAGE = 0.1f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_2_PERCENTAGE = 0.25f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_3_PERCENTAGE = 0.5f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_4_PERCENTAGE = 0.75f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_5_PERCENTAGE = 1f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_6_PERCENTAGE = 1.2f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_7_PERCENTAGE = 1.4f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_8_PERCENTAGE = 1.6f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_9_PERCENTAGE = 1.8f;
Contact_Mission_Cash_Time_Period_10_PERCENTAGE = 2f;

Where the timeframes are as follows:

Contact_Mission_Time_Period_1 = 1; // 0-1 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_2 = 2; // 1-2 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_3 = 3; // 2-3 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_4 = 4; // 3-4 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_5 = 6; // 4-6 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_6 = 8; // 6-8 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_7 = 10; // 8-10 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_8 = 12; // 10-12 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_9 = 15; // 12-15 mins
Contact_Mission_Time_Period_10 = 15; //15+ mins

CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_DIFFICULTY_MULTIPLIER_EASY = 1f
CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_DIFFICULTY_MULTIPLIER_NORMAL = 1.25f
CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_DIFFICULTY_MULTIPLIER_HARD = 1.5f

CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_PLAYER_MULTIPLIER_1 = 1f;
CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_PLAYER_MULTIPLIER_2 = 1.1f;
CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_PLAYER_MULTIPLIER_3 = 1.2f;
CONTACT_MISSION_CASH_PLAYER_MULTIPLIER_4 = 1.3f;

Try it with a timer and you will see funmw2's numbers are correct... the Wikia is not correct...

So whenever possible you will earn more money grinding mission at just over 4 minutes (i.e. timed at 4:05 from when you can move your character in the mission).

For example in Editor and Thief you will earn $10,350 and 1964 RP in 4:05, solo, on hard... but you will only earn $20,700 if you go over 15 minutes, solo, on hard. Missions take about 1 to 1.5 minutes for loading and payout cut screens... If you wait for 15 minutes to pass, you will spend about 16 1/2 minutes to do a mission once... but at 4 minutes with load times... you can do the same mission every 5 1/2 minutes - that is 3 times in the same16 1/2 minutes and you would earn a total of $30,050 ... which is better to you? Doing it once for $20,700 or three times for a total of $30,050 and a total 5892 RP in the same 16 1/2 minutes? Shotgun ammo is only $24 for enough ammo to grind @ 4min for more than an hour worth of missions - don't purchase ammo or armor each mission screen.
PS3 SNPR Crew
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: Kenny1987r

Kenny1987r
2 years ago#67
Unfortunately when u factor in load times this isn't always the case, I've tried both ways(360 version, i cannot speak to other systems) and going for the max payout on solo tends to be more profitable for me(ftr i don't just wait around i usually do missions in a way that would get me the max time multiplier) I'm not saying that this way isn't more profitable for you but i have completed a mission in 15.5 minutes(timed) and gotten the 1.8 multiplier in the past, it is possible that my game is glitched(i have had more unique glitches than anyone i know on gta online since its debut) now it is possible that if the replay button(and hopefully quick replay) was brought back(in mission successes, not that R* would do that) then this would be most profitable(at leased for me) At least that has been my experience, again it is worth reiterating that it is entirely possible that my game could have glitched and I'm the only one that this applies to.

ps. say what you will about the wikia(they are generally notorious for bad info) but at least we can agree that they got the 60$ increase in max payout(solo/hard) for each rank from 5-81.

User Info: JasonJasoff

JasonJasoff
1 year ago#68
Awesome info. You know what would make this even better? Maybe an average time completed also listed with each mission. For example, it would be good to know that (eg.) Mission 1 pays out $20k and takes 30 minutes to complete but Mission 2 pays $20k and only takes 18 minutes to complete. Thus making mission 2 a better mission for making some dough. I know that would be a lot of work but that's exactly what I see here already, a ton of work. Nice info.

Oh nm. It's been discussed already lol. Should've read the entire thread first instead of the first half lol.
(edited 1 year ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 months ago#70
tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. GTAO - RP and Cash Payout guide (TU - 1.12)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.