Most misplayed map IYO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. Most misplayed map IYO

User Info: thronedfire2

thronedfire2
1 year ago#11
How is there confusion here? xtrat is saying there's no point teamfighting if the other team doesn't have enough coins. Even if you have 20+. Go clear lanes and let them camp the chest with 3 people while you push.
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...

User Info: Rebel852

Rebel852
1 year ago#12
I play casually (I'm only level 37) and from what I've seen these two maps have the most misplays -

Battlefield of Eternity - players not correctly assessing the immortal situation (or even showing up on time for immortals) and choosing whether or not to burn down theirs or disrupt the enemy teams.

Towers of Doom - Nobody besides me and like 2 other guys know that the pumpkin head siege camp can do core damage if they get through the forts. Also that boss is WAY overrated. A healer and an assassin like the Butcher can easily take him down.
Humanity is under the control of dinosaur-like alien reptiles called the Babylon Brotherhood who consume human blood to maintain their appearance - David Icke

User Info: Kevinjesko

Kevinjesko
1 year ago#13
I've had Spider Queen matches go on just ridiculously long becuase people are afraid to boss and turn in or don't know to. With so few siege camps the laning is a team responsibility and most people will just team fight forever without advancing the lanes at all. it is no end of frustrating when your team wins a team fight turns in without bossing and your spiders start by your back towers.

User Info: Rebel852

Rebel852
1 year ago#14
Kevinjesko posted...
people are afraid to boss

I see this ALL the time, I mean even in A.I. battles. It's very annoying.

People need to understand that getting a boss late into a game is like having a 6th team member for a couple mins. And the fight itself against the boss is what 20 seconds long with 3 team members? If you have a Nova, Tyrande or even a Lunara scouting out the enemy position you can find 20 seconds to get the boss.
Humanity is under the control of dinosaur-like alien reptiles called the Babylon Brotherhood who consume human blood to maintain their appearance - David Icke

User Info: shadowSEXil

shadowSEXil
1 year ago#15
Taking boss at the wrong time is the quickest way to lose a game on any map.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

User Info: Cade6669

Cade6669
1 year ago#16
I voted Shrines because the first two John Cenas suck but people will die for them or miss soak.
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
Battlenet - SuperKing#1221 PSN - SuperKing602
Toss-up between Blackheart's Bay and Tomb of the Spider Queen.

The amount of times I've seen people with tons of coins and gems dive-in, over-commit/extend, die, and drop everything blows my mind. The worst part is knowing that not all of them are idiots. Compared to any other map out there, it's too easy for a committed troll to get away with screwing over their team on those maps because the objectives require active turn-ins and dying can "reward" the enemy towards completing the objectives themselves.
N/A

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
1 year ago#18
Rebel852 posted...
Battlefield of Eternity - players not correctly assessing the immortal situation (or even showing up on time for immortals) and choosing whether or not to burn down theirs or disrupt the enemy teams.

Towers of Doom - Nobody besides me and like 2 other guys know that the pumpkin head siege camp can do core damage if they get through the forts. Also that boss is WAY overrated. A healer and an assassin like the Butcher can easily take him down.

I agree with these. Although I'm qm scrub.

BoE - exactly reason stated

ToD - People push a fort when the objectives are up. They don't finish the game with the boss. Have no idea how merc camps work or what stealing towers does. Fight too close to the enemies base and get hilariously blown up. It's a s*** show.
"If you can make gamers happy, you can make anyone happy." - IBM

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#19
when are they going to bring back the map with the mine, that was one of my favorites

User Info: Nicolas

Nicolas
1 year ago#20
Caldo15 posted...
when are they going to bring back the map with the mine, that was one of my favorites

They said they're never bringing it back as-is because they don't like its dynamics. It's been discussed:
https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/40hdyq/why_haunted_mines_was_removed/
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. Most misplayed map IYO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived