Who is your worst nemesis?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  3. Who is your worst nemesis?

User Info: PuffPuffPastor

PuffPuffPastor
2 years ago#1
Whats his name? Title? Have you killed him? How many times has he killed you? What kind of enemy is he?

My worst: Karyan the Wrestler.
No, I havent killed him, I cant kill him. He started out as just a lucky Uruk who finished me off when I was going after a different captain. Every other encounter we've had he has slaughtered me. He's a spear thrower. And his spears are laced with poison. He needs to be stunned before taking damage.. but he always has this ENORMOUS entourage of Uruks following him. I get harassed by his henchmen, and then Karyan starts to throw spears. He's immune to ranged, and he's killed me over 5 times. He's now level 14.
You call this war?

User Info: sundukes

sundukes
2 years ago#2
I had the same type of nemesis, different name. My guy was PushKrimp the beheader.

I was able to behead him! It was tough, I had to run from him several times, but finally got him. You need to attack fast and stay close so he doesn't chuck his spear

User Info: johnnycigar

johnnycigar
2 years ago#3
Mine was Tuka the Unclean. He killed me at least twice, and I killed him at least 3 times until ultimately I finished him off in the last main story mission,

His head was so scarred up and he was missing an eye by the last confrontation.
Political parties are like testicles, it's perfectly fine to have one on the left and one on the right, but one shows up in the middle and everyone freaks out!

User Info: ilikeprettygirl

ilikeprettygirl
2 years ago#4
For me; Norsko Meat Horder. He was also a lucky Uruk who got the kill shot on me while I was going after a different captain.

Since then, he has risen to power of 20. I have never killed him, although I have died in battle against him about five times. I should've killed him every single time, but usually another captain or two will show up, or, as I'm about to execute him, some jag Uruk comes from nowhere and changes my plans.

User Info: CoolioKDude

CoolioKDude
2 years ago#5
Bagabug the unkillable... seriously screw you bagabug, I'm so tired of hearing "RANGER!!! NEXT TIME YOU BETTER MAKE SURE I'M DEAD!"
Number of times I've stabbed QueenLUCiNA = 10
"They're all idiots, I'm not even sure any of them have brains." Hades on GameFAQs.

User Info: Shiinma

Shiinma
2 years ago#6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrQKUwTbY94&list=UUnNTZ-E7d2ycU1v017OxHxA

Mentioned it in another topic. We've had a fierce rivalry the entire game.
IF IT WERE ON YESTERDAYS, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY ON YESTERDAYS. WE PLAY ON TODAYS AND TOMORROWS-TheSauce

User Info: batman404

batman404
2 years ago#7
My old friend.

Ratanak Skull-Splitter
http://oi62.tinypic.com/20q1e34.jpg

My main nemesis throughout the entire game, and the final mission. He got that big metal eye patch from the first time I "killed" him (with an arrow to the face), and those black bandages after several thrashings since.

He killed me a couple of times, I killed him more (he also pissed himself and ran off a few times). He even became a bloody Warchief the last time he killed me, just after I sent him a death threat.

Our last encounter didn't go too well for him though...

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2epn3wp.jpg

I'm sure he would've liked what I did with his remains... he seemed to have a thing for piked skulls.

I'm gonna miss the bastard, we went through a lot together. At least I got a pretty sweet Epic Rune to remember him by.
"Gotham City. Always brings a smile to my face."

User Info: Irishguy23

Irishguy23
2 years ago#8
Barfa of the Pit. One of the Warchiefs. Impossible. I've died like 20 times to him. He has a poison crossbow and he invulnerable to everything except explosions.

User Info: SpyDRfreeK

SpyDRfreeK
2 years ago#9
I don't currently have one, not after I FINALLY killed Barfa Taskmaster.
F***ing Barfa
he must have killed me about 5 times before I finally managed to sneak past his insanely huge posse of Uruks and assassinate his ass
http://imgur.com/a/vdLZg#0

User Info: Vaz126

Vaz126
2 years ago#10
Latbag the Grinder. First Uruk captain I ever encountered, only reason he's never killed me is because he has the humilator trait. After killing him so many times, he's now risen to a level 20 Warchief, and is currently immune to combat, ranged, and stealth. Has heavy and rapid attacks, only weakness is a fear of fire.
3DS Friend Code: 1693-1254-0904
PSN: AnonymousXIII
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  3. Who is your worst nemesis?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived