Next challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Richobrahz

Richobrahz
3 years ago#1
I just wanna know what's the next challenge going to be for the 20th of jan 2014? Does anyone know

Richobrahz
3 years ago#2
Anyone?

User Info: caboose312

caboose312
3 years ago#3
If they are following the iOS then go to this website.
http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/Injustice:_Gods_Among_Us_iOS

Next one will be Red Son Deathstroke.
Red Son Speed: Deathstroke and his teammates gain 5% Speed for each Red Son character on his team.
Xbox360 GT: Caboose312

User Info: IHappyGoLuckyI

IHappyGoLuckyI
3 years ago#4
caboose312 posted...
If they are following the iOS then go to this website.
http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/Injustice:_Gods_Among_Us_iOS

Next one will be Red Son Deathstroke.
Red Son Speed: Deathstroke and his teammates gain 5% Speed for each Red Son character on his team.

Supposedly his level two special is crazy strong, like level 3 damage strong. I might build a second RS team out of him and Grundy (since Deathstroke has low health).
Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious.

Richobrahz
3 years ago#5
What time is it ment too be coming out? Cause I'm waiting and waiting for it but everyone is saying its goin to be John Stewart GL :/ but RS Deathstroke that would be sick!

Thanks guys :)

User Info: caboose312

caboose312
3 years ago#6
Following the iOS schedule... the next Challenge should be 3-4 days after the end of the previous. When did Zod's challenge end?
Xbox360 GT: Caboose312

Richobrahz
3 years ago#7
I asked the injustice people on fb they said RS Deathstroke Is the next challenge and idk when Zods challenge ended or I don't think it even started but I got zod

User Info: _Xenmas

_Xenmas
3 years ago#8
I'm pretty sure the zod challenge ended on Sunday. I got him awhile ago so I don't remember exactly.

Richobrahz
3 years ago#9
I'm playing on the IOS idk what it's on console haha

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived