Autosave rollback?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
1 year ago#1
I bought both this and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Wanted to finish this one first, and so far I'm loving the game. Must say that there are a couple of bugs, I even suffered some freezing afther jumping into the helicopter (a common issue, I see) and right after booting the game.
But I've had the weirdest glitch. While going back to the monastery, i quitted the game at 92% because I had to leave. Today I got back and saw that the save was at 88%, and I was back in the bunker with just some things grabbed. Not only I completed that level the day before (at 100%) but also I reached max lvl on all the weapons there as well, so I definetely used the camp (and the "hard save" while doing so). Still, the game did that rollback of sorts, like if I have not played the day before. Luckily, the level is fairy short and I completed it again in 15 minutes or so

Anyone experienced something like that? It was very weird, how the game cannot register a hard save?
The future is now. Long live SNK--
Official Edenian citizen of all boards--

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
1 year ago#2
kind of similar , it showed me completing "Banner Wars" and the icon is still glowing plus a couple other
icons that faded and came back ... I am starting now just not to care anymore , jumping from camp to camp and climbing over the same ole' same ole' isn't as fun as it was ..
GET DOWN AND BOOGIE ! CAN YOU DIG IIIIIIIIT ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived