Looking for MP achievement boosting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  3. Looking for MP achievement boosting

User Info: gvamp

gvamp
3 years ago#1
See title a friend and I are looking to help for achivements.

We're on right now his name is Brianzilla2004 and mine is gvamp.
Proud owner of Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS XL (Black/Black) Wii U Deluxe PS Vita, PS3 and a gaming PC

gvamp
3 years ago#2
We'll be on Friday night about 12:30am EST or 9:30pm PST
Proud owner of Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS XL (Black/Black) Wii U Deluxe PS Vita, PS3 and a gaming PC

User Info: StrangeJourney

StrangeJourney
3 years ago#3
Does anyone even play this game online anymore?
Persona sucks.

gvamp
3 years ago#4
Sadly no we've only found one person for ranked matches but they left because it was taking to long to get into a match so my friend and I just decided to boost to level 60.

User Info: StrangeJourney

StrangeJourney
3 years ago#5
Wow it's that dead? I wanted to get this game again cause I had fun with the online on PS3 but you guys can't even find any teams? Sad.
Persona sucks.

gvamp
3 years ago#6
it does suck but hopefully it goes on Games with Gold eventually then I'm sure we could find games.

gvamp
3 years ago#7
My friend and I will be playing here in a couple of weeks again. We need at least two people for the achivements if you're interested in helping out or getting missing achivements just send either of a message on XBL.

My gamertag is the same as here (gvamp) and my friend's is Brianzilla2004

User Info: RodrigoMuerte

RodrigoMuerte
3 years ago#8
What achievements can only be done in Mp- I don't have the game right now, about to buy. Honestly to lazy to look up....
XBL: AlloyRod PSN: PringerGodX [Discussion is key to understanding]
X360/1, PS3/4, Vita

User Info: garydavexxx

garydavexxx
3 years ago#9
I'm in the process of downloading the game, I live in the UK and I will be happy to boost some difficult mp achievements on Wednesday

Is the online really dead?
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.

User Info: garydavexxx

garydavexxx
3 years ago#10
OooO CLOUD OooO
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  3. Looking for MP achievement boosting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived