All of my discoveries are gone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. All of my discoveries are gone

User Info: HateWork

HateWork
1 year ago#11
My save is still there, I was exactly where I left off, but when you go into the discovery menu, it's totally blank. You can't even see creatures even if you scan them again, you can't even see the default name of the planet. I don't think backing up a save will do anything.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, was it resolved?
Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, we're all going to die. Come watch tv. - Morty

User Info: Immortal_Azrael

Immortal_Azrael
1 year ago#12
HateWork posted...
My save is still there, I was exactly where I left off, but when you go into the discovery menu, it's totally blank. You can't even see creatures even if you scan them again, you can't even see the default name of the planet. I don't think backing up a save will do anything.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, was it resolved?

It won't get your old discoveries back but if you leave the planet and come back you should be able to discover things again. The game thinks you haven't discovered the planet that you're on so there's nothing to file any new discoveries under.
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. All of my discoveries are gone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived