I just found a ship that costs over 18 million units

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. I just found a ship that costs over 18 million units

User Info: Immortal_Azrael

Immortal_Azrael
1 year ago#1
And it only has 31 slots.

http://imgur.com/a/t0S48

Am I missing something here?
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg

User Info: NO2_Fiend

NO2_Fiend
1 year ago#2
I found one that was 38 million units. Your point?
I'm an artist at what I do. I fuel the fire, watch it burn, and laugh all the while.

User Info: Id the Demon

Id the Demon
1 year ago#3
The more your ship has equipped the more the computer ships have equipped and the more they have equipped the more they cost if you dismantle everything on your ship they won't have much on their ship and it will cost less a completely stripped 48 slot ship costs around 50 million
There's no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do.
PSN ID: idthedemon5353

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
1 year ago#4
that is a dirt cheap ship.

Highest I have seen was 260 million. Granted my standing with Korvax was crap at the time. The ones I see on space stations now are usually 120-160 million

User Info: ryanhesterman

ryanhesterman
1 year ago#5
What he said ^. If I wanted to buy a better ship I'm looking at 70-80 million right now
PSN: Ryanjrgong219 ............................ Youtube: Ryanjrgong Gaming
No Mans sky screenshots ........... http://imgur.com/a/TAO8q

User Info: N1NJAREB0RN

N1NJAREB0RN
1 year ago#6
Id the Demon posted...
The more your ship has equipped the more the computer ships have equipped and the more they have equipped the more they cost if you dismantle everything on your ship they won't have much on their ship and it will cost less a completely stripped 48 slot ship costs around 50 million

Damn, I wish I'd have known this before throwing down 6m for my 30 slot ship. I'd have disassembled everything and bought a ship with a few more slots but less add on since I can always farm the materials for them later.
PSN & Steam ID: N1NJAREB0RN

User Info: xenmind

xenmind
1 year ago#7
Yeah the final48 ship is like 130 million range. Luckily I found a crashed 48 that looks like the love child of an ac-130 and an a-10 warthog. So I'm pretty happy. A little sad credits no longer have a use tho
PSN: ZenMind

User Info: The_High

The_High
1 year ago#8
xenmind posted...
Yeah the final48 ship is like 130 million range. Luckily I found a crashed 48 that looks like the love child of an ac-130 and an a-10 warthog. So I'm pretty happy. A little sad credits no longer have a use tho

Do me a favor and hit up a space station to see how much a 48 costs now that you have one?

I don't want to be stuck with one that looks like ass when I finally find one.
"The Enemy Has Only Images and Illusions Behind Which He Hides His True Motives. Destroy the Image and You Will Break the Enemy."
- Shaolin Abbot

User Info: mashu

mashu
1 year ago#9
My 30-slot ship cost right around 5M - 5.1 I think it was. I wanted to get up to that level and start crashed ship farming from around there.

User Info: RenescoStCewl

RenescoStCewl
1 year ago#10
I paid 33 million for my 42 slot ship.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. I just found a ship that costs over 18 million units

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived