idol drop rates

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Frontier
  3. idol drop rates

User Info: lyhthegreat

lyhthegreat
3 years ago#1
apart from the metal parades,anyone noticed that the drop rates in the idol quests have also been lowered by alot?i mean last time i usually get at least 2-3 idols per run but now most of them don't drop other than the ones on the boss stage...does this happens to the rest of u guys as well??
I lie i cheat i steal

User Info: Onvirtual

Onvirtual
3 years ago#2
Did 2 times Idol stage, only got 3 idols from the 2nd game. Yes the difficulty for them to drop seems to have increased. Tho at least I got what I needed tho.

User Info: windmastery

windmastery
3 years ago#3
I just did 2 and I got one in each....
Not the ones I need too =.=
Tales Currently Playing: Xillia, Graces F, Destiny, Eternia
Done: Abyss, Phantasia PSX, Innocence R, Vesperia XBox, Hearts R

User Info: lyhthegreat

lyhthegreat
3 years ago#4
windmastery posted...
I just did 2 and I got one in each....
Not the ones I need too =.=

yea same here...and i pity those new players who are struggling to fight these idols and with drop rates like these it gonna be even tougher for them to evolve their 3stars units...
I lie i cheat i steal

User Info: Onvirtual

Onvirtual
3 years ago#5
Yes I remember back then I struggled to fight even 1 idol. Good thing I found all the idols I needed to evolve Vargas, Galant, Agni and Zegar all together (yup, got 4 fire idols). Such horror but its worth the cause.

User Info: Kon2714

Kon2714
3 years ago#6
I've noticed that they have dropped considerably for the Light and Dark Idols. I always get 2-3 Water, Fire, Earth, or Thunder Idols, but never a Dark Idol -_-

*sigh* The ENG version has fallen a long way from its enjoyable setup...
(3DS) FC 3780-9193-7332 IGN Cal (Kik) Almost_awesome
"Cineris ex quo renascimur"

User Info: Bigluki

Bigluki
3 years ago#7
Pretty sure they've gone money hungry.
X360 GT: Biglukie1 PSN: Bigluki1 ;Currently Playing : GTAV&Online, Bravely Default, FF14:ARR, DD:Dark Arisen

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
3 years ago#8
Check their facebook page. Drop rates have been lowered significantly.

Kinda lame. My GF had given me a $10 gift card and I bought a $20 to spend all in this game, but I honestly don't feel like spending a dime anymore.

I was gonna be spending about $20 a month, but now with this awful drop, summon and fusion rates I am getting turned off slower and slower.
4484-8357-2700
Trainer Name: Saga

User Info: windmastery

windmastery
3 years ago#9
Kon2714 posted...
I've noticed that they have dropped considerably for the Light and Dark Idols. I always get 2-3 Water, Fire, Earth, or Thunder Idols, but never a Dark Idol -_-

*sigh* The ENG version has fallen a long way from its enjoyable setup...

Hahahhaha… It's kinda the reverse for me. Been getting 2 Dark Idol, 1 Light Idol, and 1 Thunder Idol (Did 1 this morning and got 2). However, I need Water one. Met 5 today and none drops… T_T
Tales Currently Playing: Xillia, Graces F, Destiny, Eternia
Done: Abyss, Phantasia PSX, Innocence R, Vesperia XBox, Hearts R

User Info: EternalRaid

EternalRaid
3 years ago#10
I've been getting more idols, actually. Just not the ones I need.
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Frontier
  3. idol drop rates

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived