No Pro U controller support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NES Remix
  3. No Pro U controller support?

User Info: brutalhits

brutalhits
3 years ago#1
Seriously? Why? Is it too much to ask to have my controller work with games by default? ... Just.,..sigh.. and I don't have a wiimote, I guess those do work? (I hate holding them sideways though i dont wanna get one...)

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#2
no wiimote support, its wii u gamepad only.

brutalhits
3 years ago#3
Are they trying to not sell anything these days? Is that Nintendo's new strategy?

User Info: chequelots

chequelots
3 years ago#4
What do you want for $15.00 dude?
As Link always says: "HYYYAAAA!!!!"

brutalhits
3 years ago#5
chequelots posted...
What do you want for $15.00 dude?

Controller support? No wait.. you're right, insane demands.

chequelots
3 years ago#6
It's only 15 bucks so I ain't complaining. A $50.00 then yeah I think you would have a legitamite complaint but no it's just $15.00.

brutalhits
3 years ago#7
chequelots posted...
It's only 15 bucks so I ain't complaining. A $50.00 then yeah I think you would have a legitamite complaint but no it's just $15.00.

Are you serious man? $15 isn't enough to expect decent controller support? Heck if it were free I'd still be confused as to why a console wouldn't support it's other controller that's much less bulky, when the gamepad isn't required..

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
3 years ago#8
Japan just got an update to allow Wii Remote, Classic Controller, and Pro Controller support. Hopefully it's coming soon to other regions too.
This signature intentionally left blank.

chequelots
3 years ago#9
Kayube posted...
Japan just got an update to allow Wii Remote, Classic Controller, and Pro Controller support. Hopefully it's coming soon to other regions too.

That must've been the update I just got this morning

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#10
Yeah, controller options update is out.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. NES Remix
  3. No Pro U controller support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived