"Get 10 1-ups in a row..."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NES Remix
  3. "Get 10 1-ups in a row..."

User Info: AdmiralZephyr

AdmiralZephyr
3 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/vXpcwKd.jpg
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
Games beaten in 2014: 11 (Most recent - Shantae: Risky's Revenge)

User Info: Fiop

Fiop
3 years ago#2
What I did was keep jumping straight up every time you miss the shell land on the block - don't touch the directional pad at all and don't push A till you land on the block. Eventually, you'll hit the shell at such an angle that you'll get 10 1-ups. It works because every time you land, the shell is in a slightly different position, and after several jumps you can get it to where you can get 10 1-ups.
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." - 1 Cor 13:4-5

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
3 years ago#3
As I have seen posted several times, the problem comes right as you get to 8 1ups. I actually started over at 8 and still got rainbows on mine, but I can't really help with the problem because I am not sure what the actual solution is. Once I got rainbows on challenges I hated I was done with them, and this was one such one.
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.

AdmiralZephyr
3 years ago#4
Thanks Fiop, I used your method and it worked.

However, now I'm on "Reveal Bowser's Decoys" which I don't even know what that f***ing means. Do I hit him with the fireball? No. Do I jump on him? No, that makes me fail. To I destroy the bridge? No, that also makes me fail. Way to explain what I'm supposed to do, f***ing game.

User Info: Fiop

Fiop
3 years ago#5
Keep hitting him with fireballs until he dies. It takes around 5-6.
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." - 1 Cor 13:4-5

AdmiralZephyr
3 years ago#6
Thanks again lol
  1. Boards
  2. NES Remix
  3. "Get 10 1-ups in a row..."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived