Cakes & Tea? (Also unlocking Maple Crescent?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. Cakes & Tea? (Also unlocking Maple Crescent?)

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#21
For anyone who is still having issues, I FINALLY got the Tea, Tiramisu, and Cake.

For the Tea: Eventually one of the visits to the Rose Garden will trigger it. Just keep trying.

For the cakes: The 2nd NPC (the one standing right outside the cafe) is the one who will prompt asking if you want to try it. You CAN get both the same day, however, they seem to not always have a good chance of showing up. Your best best is to save and exit out of the game, load it back up, and see if they are there. They should eventually show up, but you can play for hours and not see them. It took me about 3-4 resets for each.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: PlatinumSpeed

PlatinumSpeed
1 year ago#22
Help! ;3; I accidentally chased away the Maple Crescent girl from my boutique by giving her the wrong things! How do I get her to revisit??
Just a [voice] actress who dreams of being the very best!

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#23
PlatinumSpeed posted...
Help! ;3; I accidentally chased away the Maple Crescent girl from my boutique by giving her the wrong things! How do I get her to revisit??

They should come back or be replaced by someone eventually!
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. Cakes & Tea? (Also unlocking Maple Crescent?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived