command and conquer for playstation one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer
  3. command and conquer for playstation one

User Info: rose_legend07

rose_legend07
9 years ago#1
I seem to have a big problem. I came across a disk of C&C for the play station one.

Putting the disk in, I don't get anything to show up other than the cd memory card screen. When I looked at the package of the game, it said the game was in pal format.

Can not play it on the US made system. So, I am wondering if anyone out there who has one of the play station systems that can play a pal game, could you let me know? I would be willing to let the game go. I've tried ebay and amazon, but I do not have a credit card so I can put it up for bid. A pre paid debit card is useless on both sites.

I hope someone out there would like a pal version if you have the pal system to play it on. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to resort to tossing the game into the shredder.

I hope someone responds to this sometime.
Fate belongs to those who are living,
we can destroy the fate that somebody else made up.

User Info: mirage223

mirage223
8 years ago#2
It would probably be cheaper to find a NTSC version of the game in a bargain bin rather than buying a PAL PS1. Personally, I'd just invest in a PS2 + mod chip or something like SwapMagic. Good luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer
  3. command and conquer for playstation one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived