The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

User Info: crazygamer999

crazygamer999
6 months ago#11
True, but the order got lost two topics ago. And I didn't know that this was a longer series until after I made the last topic :P
The Asriel of the RPG:EE board."Don't kill and don't be killed."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension

User Info: starcow

starcow
6 months ago#12
Mr Lasastryke posted...
In response to Zach's "how is online dating" question from the last topic, going by my second hand experience it's... not one particular thing, I'd say. I know people who've had terrible experiences with it, but also other people who found their loved ones through it. You could always try it.

I met my life partner on TF2. It's pretty cool. Also you cut through the bull**** pretty fast because there's nothing to get in the way. On the other hand, being long distance is literally the worst.

User Info: starcow

starcow
6 months ago#13
having a rough time fighting off depression and self-loathing today. it sucks. coming to the realization my life style isn't sustainable, and i cant change that without a whole lot of crying and pain.

User Info: GTM

GTM
6 months ago#14
hey, you matter
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
hail DpOblivion! he did well in some contest

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
5 months ago#15
Mr Lasastryke posted...
In response to Zach's "how is online dating" question from the last topic, going by my second hand experience it's... not one particular thing, I'd say. I know people who've had terrible experiences with it, but also other people who found their loved ones through it. You could always try it.

I'm planning on trying it, but I don't know what to expect. I am, however, working on my profile for a few websites including paid and free ones. We'll see if I actually end up going for it and finding someone, but that's the plan right now.
<D Sigs are overrated. Seriously.
i7-4790k @ 4.5 GHz | Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 | GTX 970 | 16GB DDR3 1600 | 250 GB SSD | 2x1 TB WD Blue

User Info: GTM

GTM
5 months ago#16
Havjng a lot of "i want to talk this person but they are probably sick of my s***" thoughts
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
hail DpOblivion! he did well in some contest

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
5 months ago#17
Having a lot of, "I just want to be healthy, I am sick of my own s***" thoughts.
special shout outs to DpObliVion and JDTAY, who did well in the contest and normally play the piano when these scenes play
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: kateee

kateee
5 months ago#18
typing "realizing you f***ed up in life" and into google and clicking results at two in the morning

realizing you've done this before

User Info: crazygamer999

crazygamer999
5 months ago#19
GTM posted...
Havjng a lot of "i want to talk this person but they are probably sick of my s***" thoughts

As a person who has had these thoughts- better to know for certain whether or not that is true by talking to them. Worse case, it is certain; best case, you are proven wrong.
jcgamer107 posted...
Having a lot of, "I just want to be healthy, I am sick of my own s***" thoughts.

I wonder... do you remember a point in time when you didn't have depression? It does exist.

kateee posted...
typing "realizing you f***ed up in life" and into google and clicking results at two in the morning

realizing you've done this before

This may sound like a useless platitude, but keep forging on. Try your best to fix that "f***-up". And we'll be here for support.
The Asriel of the RPG:EE board."Don't kill and don't be killed."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: HeeCawRoo

HeeCawRoo
5 months ago#20
i couldnt force myself to study enough so i didnt get an A on my last test which means i probably dont have a B or higher in the class which means im still on academic probation for another semester

so im probably doing great
http://lines-comic.tumblr.com/
http://www.heecawroo.com/
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.