The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
1 week ago#211
Cuz everyone's seen every episode of The Office
special shout outs to DpObliVion and JDTAY, who did well in the contest and normally play the piano when these scenes play

User Info: I_Like_Beards

I_Like_Beards
1 week ago#212
You know, it's funny. One day you can feel on top of the world, like you've really achieved something. A short time later your health could deteriorate to the point where you look at all the medicine you've been prescribed and realise how easy it would be to make a fatal drug cocktail.

That's unsettling. No more then 4 or 5 months apart and such a drastic difference. I don't want to die, I don't think so, I wish I'd stop thinking about it.
With a beard on your face, the entire human race is more likely to touch your dick!
Korayashi's phone/work account

User Info: psaltery

psaltery
1 week ago#213
https://youtu.be/XOW1rhZCTmg
Psalm 73:20: As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

User Info: Esuriat

Esuriat
1 week ago#214
Purge block
Essy

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 week ago#215
when I dont feel good at night, I stay up cause I feel the incoming dread of the next morning. I dont want to fall asleep and feel like I instantly wake up and it's already morning and then feel an even closer incoming dread

instead I will stay up and feel the slow burn dread instead of the instant panic dread

this is one of those nights. I should sleep but cant push myself to do it so im just laying here with my eyes awake...
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
survivor and dillos and nintendo and caelus and wrestling and uca

jcgamer107
1 week ago#216
same
special shout outs to DpObliVion and JDTAY, who did well in the contest and normally play the piano when these scenes play

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 week ago#217
qewl;jl;
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
survivor and dillos and nintendo and caelus and wrestling and uca

jcgamer107
1 week ago#218
my life is falling apart

although that implies it was together at some point
hANG In ThERe
Grass Hurricane Master

jcgamer107
5 days ago#220
Little bit of good news today - got rehired for a seasonal job that starts in a week and I badly need money. Figured I should share a positive since 99% of my posts are negative. Now I just have to actually show up.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.