The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
3 months ago#41
Well, let's see
- I'm not currently financially independent, so I don't have money to pay for dates and whatnot
- I have intense intimacy anxiety/loveshyness, on top of all my other mental health problems: extreme anxiety/existential fear, depression, depersonalization, uncomfortable with myself etc
- general sense that I am unlovable
special shout outs to DpObliVion and JDTAY, who did well in the contest and normally play the piano when these scenes play

User Info: crazygamer999

crazygamer999
3 months ago#42
-currently does not mean in the future.
-that will take some time to work through, yea.
-this, however, is bull, cause I have an odd feeling that's more your depression talking.
The Asriel of the RPG:EE board."Don't kill and don't be killed."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension

User Info: GTM

GTM
3 months ago#43
I understand those feelings JC. I have social anxiety, and with my last (my first) relationship I still had intimacy anxiety too even though I trusted her. I worried that I was unlovable for 26 years before her, and now that it's over I still worry that I am unlovable after we broke up, it's just a feeling you get when you're not in a relationship. But in the first place I never expected to end up in a relationship with her and it kinda happened. Situations, timing, and circumstances change all the time and things happen when you least expect it. Don't give up!
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
hail DpOblivion! he did well in some contest

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
3 months ago#44
jcgamer107 posted...
That's a really nice 'mission statement' by Solio there. I hope him not being here for a while means he's doing well.

Hi I'm here. Busy but doing excellently! Never better. Productivity is medicine.

Also this is far past the third depression topic. It's probably more like the 10th. The numbers just started late lol.

Keep working on fighting the depression!
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
3 months ago#45
jcgamer107 posted...
I'm going to be alone forever.

Oh well, okay.

I also believe I will be alone forever. Mostly because I hate myself. If I can't like myself, how can anyone love me?
<D Sigs are overrated. Seriously.
i7-4790k @ 4.5 GHz | Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 | GTX 970 | 16GB DDR3 1600 | 250 GB SSD | 2x1 TB WD Blue

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
3 months ago#46
I failed at being an independent adult this year and now I'm worried my social benefits will be cut off making me no longer able to afford the medication I need to take everyday to keep my transplanted kidney in check.
I got nothing

GTM
3 months ago#47
Zachnorn, as my exact double, don't give up!

GTM
3 months ago#48
stay strong

GTM
3 months ago#49
time

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
3 months ago#50
GTM posted...
Zachnorn, as my exact double, don't give up!

Thanks. I'm trying. But I still am finding myself going into self-loathing.

I'm not quite in a depression phase yet but I feel it coming. I am finding myself hating myself more and more with many things that I do. I just keep finding things to hate myself over on a daily basis. And it sucks. It sucks because I know I fail at doing basic things every day. Usually it's waking up properly (not being tired and slow in the morning) or recognizing people (which may be a disability). But it's also various things that I've failed at throughout my life, both on a constant basis and specific instances. I try to not think about such things, but it's hard to avoid. And when it happens, I just keep hating on myself.

I like life, I just wish I was a different person to experience it. Because I know a lot of people dislike me, including myself.
<D Sigs are overrated. Seriously.
i7-4790k @ 4.5 GHz | Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 | GTX 970 | 16GB DDR3 1600 | 250 GB SSD | 2x1 TB WD Blue
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Depression Topic 3 - We fight the depression.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.