Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#11
I feel that. I have a deck with 5 total cards over 5 mana, and against one aggro deck, I ended up wtih all of them in my starting hand. Obviously, I lost.

In other news, I have the play a friend quest, and nobody online. Never mind.

Also, does anyone know a wqsad458? They sent me a friend request, I accepted, prodded them for a response and got nothing, and defriended them. Now they're trying again, so either they're a B8 person or a spambot.
(edited 1 month ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: JonThePenguin

JonThePenguin
1 month ago#13
Ben Brode with some stats on the current meta (and some analysis I don't feel like quoting):

Over the last two weeks, 30% of players are piloting Shaman at Legend. If you include all ranks, 17% of players are playing Shaman. This includes several decks: Aggro Shaman, Midrange Shaman, Control Shaman and Jade Shaman.

The worst point of imbalance in our history was Undertaker Hunter, where Hunter was played by 35% of players across all ranks.

The Pirate 'package' of Small-Time Buccaneer and Patches the Pirate is played in about 50% of all decks at rank 5 and above.

The average win rate of the best deck in the meta is 53%. Historically, there has never been a 'best deck' with a lower win-rate. Put another way, this is the worst 'best deck' in Hearthstone's history. The win rate is consistent across all ranks, though individual players have wildly variant individual experiences. We don't include mirror matches in our calculations.

The highest win rate of all time was Undertaker Hunter around 60%.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155
JonThePenguin
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=erunion
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#14
And after all that, we still have to wait until the end of the month for them to nerf stuff.
https://psnprofiles.com/Simmons-94

User Info: MoogleKupo141

MoogleKupo141
1 month ago#15
MoogleKupo141 posted...
well so far i'm 2 - 0 because Ragnaros is a very good card

update: then I lost 3 straight. That deck really squandered some incredible luck.
For your SuperNiceDog.
At least Kupo has class and doesn't MESSAGE the people -Dr Pizza

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#16
davidponte posted...
And after all that, we still have to wait until the end of the month for them to nerf stuff.

If.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#17
Does stuff need nerfing? Pirate warrior doesn't really bother me. Shaman, I'll admit, always seems to have answers to everything. But if the win rate is under 53%, obviously it's beatable.

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
1 month ago#18
Shaman might just because it's been the most played class for about a year now and there's no sign of that changing post rotation. (Mid Jade is incredibly strong and most versions don't run Trogg or Golem anymore)

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#19
Still playing Jade Rogue with varying degrees of success.

Still having fun with it.

Man, some opening hands are so bad though.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#20
azuarc posted...
Does stuff need nerfing? Pirate warrior doesn't really bother me. Shaman, I'll admit, always seems to have answers to everything. But if the win rate is under 53%, obviously it's beatable.

I think its less about the win rate, which I'll argue is similar all around because every deck runs the same cards, and just the fact that the same Pirate package is in literally 50% of all decks.

Win or lose, seeing STB and Patches turn 1 in half of all games you play is not very fun and exciting.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.