Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
1 month ago#21
yeah, I think the notion that "well the best decks only have 53% win rates" isn't very convincing, when they are just losing to other decks with the same pirate package. Pirate Warrior is obviously all pirates, Shaman are running pirates, and rogues are running pirates.

What's the winrate of these decks against decks that don't also run pirates? I'm willing to bet its higher than 53%.
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#22
It especially says something when the most popular Jade Shamans, which is not really an aggressive deck, cuts Trogg and Totem Golem which are some of the best 1 and 2 drops out there, in order to fit in the Pirate package.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
1 month ago#23
Well there are a few decks that can beat Shaman. Reno Mage is awesome against Aggro Shaman, while Renolock can easily beat the slower Shaman decks. Control Warrior can beat most pirate decks but it struggles against Reno decks.

The biggest issue is what happens after Reno and Justicar rotate out.

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#24
I just did 35 damage to a Priest in arena with an Eerie Statue.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#25
davidponte posted...
I think its less about the win rate, which I'll argue is similar all around because every deck runs the same cards, and just the fact that the same Pirate package is in literally 50% of all decks.

Win or lose, seeing STB and Patches turn 1 in half of all games you play is not very fun and exciting.

I run it in my main deck just to have some early game so I don't stagnate. Before I put in a very extensive pirate line-up (9 cards), I was sometimes getting run over by aggro, and often losing the board to control with a deck that can't readily take it back against minions too big to burn. Dragon priest is really the only match-up I feel seriously disadvantaged against now.
(message deleted)

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
1 month ago#27
As Control Warrior, I'm 2-0 against Jade Druid

Was scared of this matchup but I seem to play it pretty well

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#28
9 win arena: 150 gold, 2 common cards.

f*** me.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#29
Blizzard needs to stop giving non-golden cards as arena rewards unless you go 0-3. Or at least make them rare+. It's inexcusable, honestly.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#30
In other news, I'm having so much fun with Jade Rogue. This is the first deck in the game I've been excited to play every couple days. So many decisions to make in each game, and it's wonderful being able to steal (heh) games I really have no business winning.
E come vivo? Vivo!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.