Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

User Info: Ngamer64

Ngamer64
1 month ago#31
BlackDra90n posted...
I'm hoping the pattern holds true and we get another adventure next. Those are always fun.

Adventures are great BUT Blizzard announced they're only going to do one a year from now on. The yearly cycle will go

Early in the year: old cards rotate out and a full 100+ Expansion will be released to help fill the gaps

Middle of the year: Adventure released

Later in the year: another 100+ Expansion

2015 Champ Dp has one free invite to join yo and I on The Show next year!
board8.wikia.com | thengamer.com/xstats

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
1 month ago#32
A full expansion could be good because Mean Streets has a lot of holes, Hunter and Paladin are almost never played. Shaman will still be the top class post rotation, most of the control decks will lose their tools while aggro remains highly relevant cause Pirates etc

User Info: Chaeix

Chaeix
1 month ago#33
they better release another expansion since there's so many cards rotating out

also the next expansion/adventure was leaked by a voice actress, sucks to be her:

Lost Secrets of Un'Goro

i don't like these lame ass themes i want raid bosses as cards
we're all buds~jc~
<DeathChicken> you are my hero for being the first person to cite National Geographic in Mercs

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#34
Chaeix posted...
sucks to be her

Don't think Blizzard will do anything to her at all. If anything they'll hope it will distract a few people for the rest of the month so they don't go back to complaining about Shaman or Pirates until the next patch. Then, when nothing gets nerfed it will be time to actually start talking about the next expansion so they'll hope people will stop complaining about Shaman or Pirates with all the new cards that may or may not actually challenge Shaman or Pirates.

Then a week or two of people trying out new decks before two months of complaining about Shaman or Pirates, and Ben Brode or someone has to come out and say, yes, we may or may not have a problem. We're paying attention to it. Here are some stats that don't really give you the whole picture for you to discuss. Then it's halfway to the next set of cards so start over.

And yes, I'm salty that even in Wild I'm still playing Shaman and Pirates 50% of the time right now. Last month tricked me because I didn't start playing until it was halfway over.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: BlackDra90n

BlackDra90n
1 month ago#35
Chaeix posted...
they better release another expansion since there's so many cards rotating out

also the next expansion/adventure was leaked by a voice actress, sucks to be her:

Lost Secrets of Un'Goro

i don't like these lame ass themes i want raid bosses as cards

That's an interesting adventure. Wish it was based off a raid though.
http://psnprofiles.com/Drayxs

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
1 month ago#36
soooo

how greedy is this decklist

Mind Vision × 2
Northshire Cleric × 1
Pint-Size Potion × 2
Potion of Madness × 2
Power Word: Shield × 2
Convert × 2
Resurrect × 1
Shadow Word: Pain × 1
Shrinkmeister × 2
Shadow Word: Death × 1
Thoughtsteal × 2
Mindgames × 1
Shadow Madness × 1
Excavated Evil × 1
Faceless Manipulator × 1
Onyx Bishop × 1
Cabal Shadow Priest × 1
Emperor Thaurissan × 1
Entomb × 2
Nefarian × 1
Mind Control x1
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#37
Words cannot describe the greed therein.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#38
I'm sure everyone is just running Flamewaker, but Dragon Priest worked pretty well for me in this brawl. Remove the spells and add in Pyromancer x2, Priest of the Feast x2, Red Mana Wyrm x2, Arcane Giant x2 and Loatheb. Never even got to play the Pyros or Priests in the games I've played so far so I'm thinking of removing them for Midnight Drakes or something.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#39
trdl23 posted...
In other news, I'm having so much fun with Jade Rogue. This is the first deck in the game I've been excited to play every couple days. So many decisions to make in each game, and it's wonderful being able to steal (heh) games I really have no business winning.

Are you still playing that miracle variant? (Was that you?)

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#40
azuarc posted...
trdl23 posted...
In other news, I'm having so much fun with Jade Rogue. This is the first deck in the game I've been excited to play every couple days. So many decisions to make in each game, and it's wonderful being able to steal (heh) games I really have no business winning.

Are you still playing that miracle variant? (Was that you?)

Yes (yes)

Still no Edwin though!
E come vivo? Vivo!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.