Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

User Info: dowolf

dowolf
5 days ago#351
Camden posted...
Four cards in one turn just to get a 5/3?

It's a 4-mana 5/3 as a base. That already makes it playable in limited, though certainly not good. You're probably never going to get it back there, but four cards in a turn is something Rogue does all the time. Plus, with the loss of Tomb Pillager, that deck is looking for a 4-drop.

Speaking of limited, just went 12-2 as Warlock~! Having a great early game (three 1-drops and five 2-drops) into two blastcrystals, a siphon soul, Ragnaros and a kraken does that for you.

deck mvp was, of course, the Coldlight Oracle that I cringed whenever I saw, and repeatedly hero powered or passed turn rather than play.
Nonsense. "Testing" is for when you're still guessing--and now, I have no need to guess. -- Agatha, Girl Genius
(edited 5 days ago)
Camden posted...
Can the new Elise give you any cards from Goro or is it limited to your class and neutral?

It's any card. Both a Hunter and a Rogue legendary were in the pack opened on stream. Don't even remember the base class.
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.
http://backloggery.com/herodeltiempo/sig.gif

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
5 days ago#353
The example had them playing Warrior and it gave a hunter legendary, rogue legendary, and paladin card.

While they might have done that just to show off specific cards, I think it's pretty likely it can give you any classes cards.

They said it guarantees an epic and a legendary too, which would be pretty static if it was only neutral and your class cards.
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG

User Info: Camden

Camden
4 days ago#354
Six runs under new arena, still 0 legendary choices. My luck in getting them in arena is just as bad as opening them in packs, here's hoping there's a secret arena pity timer.

That said, this last draft was a bit strange. Ended up with 22 of the same cards I had the very last draft, and I could have taken a few more if I wanted to. They wouldn't stop offering them to me paired with obviously inferior ones that I wasn't going to take. Went 8-3 with it so I hope this one ends up the same. Also, back to back Mage drafts with 0 Flamestrikes/Firelands/Fireballs/Blizzards offered. One Frostbolt each, one my my 22 clone cards. Some of those cards are supposed to come up less often, not all of them.

Also, looking at my six drafts so far and checking all of the cards I've been offered, my most common possible choice is apparently Bomb Squad. Thirteen chances to take it in six drafts.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?
Swamp King Dred makes me want to play rogue and throw a Pit Snake in just for the reaction.
I used the knife. I saved a child. I won a war. God forgive me.

User Info: dowolf

dowolf
4 days ago#356
Wedge Antilles posted...
Swamp King Dred makes me want to play rogue and throw a Pit Snake in just for the reaction.

I mean, if Hunter becomes strong and that card is viable, I feel like you're almost obligated to run a random poisonous minion.
Nonsense. "Testing" is for when you're still guessing--and now, I have no need to guess. -- Agatha, Girl Genius

User Info: Camden

Camden
4 days ago#357
There's going to be something with Adapt worth playing I'd imagine, no need to run Pit Snake.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
4 days ago#358
sadly what will happen with dred is that he would simply get removed by a spell immediately. I mean, imagine a meta where some kind of lategame control hunter running dred is actually prevalent. everyone would be running a big minion removal card in such a meta. and if they queue into hunter they know to save that card for dred.
Won't you be my <Friend>?
https://puu.sh/uuF2l/1e28d09ff7.jpg

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
4 days ago#359
This just in: big creatures die to removal. News at 11.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: MoogleKupo141

MoogleKupo141
4 days ago#360
Camden posted...
There's going to be something with Adapt worth playing I'd imagine, no need to run Pit Snake.

but there's no way to guarantee you get poisonous as an option from the adapt. There's like nine options or something.
For your SuperNiceDog.
At least Kupo has class and doesn't MESSAGE the people -Dr Pizza
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.