Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

User Info: BlackDra90n

BlackDra90n
4 days ago#361
MariaTaylor posted...
sadly what will happen with dred is that he would simply get removed by a spell immediately. I mean, imagine a meta where some kind of lategame control hunter running dred is actually prevalent. everyone would be running a big minion removal card in such a meta. and if they queue into hunter they know to save that card for dred.

Are you saying it

dies to Big Game Hunter?
http://psnprofiles.com/Drayxs
I'm nearly done moving to a new place. (small crappy apartment to big spacious house). I still have lots of unpacking and organizing to do, and I still have to spend a few days cleaning the apartment (so as to get my deposit back), but I think it is safe to say there are some games I want to start spending time playing again, hearthstone being among them.

Here's hoping that holds up and I'm able to commit some time to it each week pretty soon.
~C~ Eff_Dee
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
4 days ago#363
Pit Snake rotates out

It's mainly still worth considering if only because it essentially makes Fandral/Gadgetzan/Leeroy unplayable
Linkin Park was the last great band - Ulti
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - T.P.

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
4 days ago#364
VeryInsane posted...
Pit Snake rotates out

It's mainly still worth considering if only because it essentially makes Fandral/Gadgetzan/Leeroy unplayable

All of which can come down before turn 7. (Granted, it's less than ideal, especially for Leeroy, and Gadgetzan no longer has Tomb Pillager coins to fuel it.)

No pit snake, but the cobra's still there. Costs 3 rather than 1, so slightly bigger commitment to your turn, but still not a big deal.

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
4 days ago#365
You will almost never play any of those cards on curve, they just get killed on the spot (And Leeroy is generally just used to get lethal)

Cobra won't see play still. Still too niche and terrible on curve

The adapt cards will be the cards in the set to look out for. If they are strong then they will probably check the Hunter legendary.
Linkin Park was the last great band - Ulti
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - T.P.

User Info: Camden

Camden
3 days ago#366
Priest got their version of the 1/1/1 random hijinks card, not sure it really fits in the questing Priest deck though.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
3 days ago#367
VeryInsane posted...
You will almost never play any of those cards on curve, they just get killed on the spot (And Leeroy is generally just used to get lethal)

I conceded as much.

The adapt cards will be the cards in the set to look out for. If they are strong then they will probably check the Hunter legendary.

I think I was the only one who was impressed with the first card they revealed. I have every confidence adapt will be a thing. Still only 3 in whatever chance of getting poisonous, though. I think there's a much easier way to deal with Dredd, though -- control the game. After all, that's one of the things hunters are struggling with right now.

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
3 days ago#368
Camden posted...
Priest got their version of the 1/1/1 random hijinks card, not sure it really fits in the questing Priest deck though.

Oooo my thief priest is gonna love this. It really struggles for tempo so a body on board with my steals is so good.

I think it'll be good in the Questing deck. Not a turn 1 play obviously as you gotta play your quest but you can fit it in to your curve pretty well I think.
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
3 days ago#369
Paladin Legendary

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/03/20/igns-exclusive-journey-to-ungoro-card-reveal
https://psnprofiles.com/Simmons-94

User Info: Camden

Camden
3 days ago#370
IGN posted...
This minion is going to be amazing in anything but the most aggro of metas

That's a nice way of saying it's not amazing.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.