Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#41
I played a Miracle Rogue today with no Edwin, Questings, Leeroy, Cold Bloods, Eviscerates or any kind of burst. Replaced all of it with a N'zoth package.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
1 month ago#42
I've been playing Anyfin Pally which is fun

Especially cause I haven't been facing many devolve Shamans! Might take a break again though because I got tilted super hard last night

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#43
Devolve is the one card that absolutely ruins my jade rogue. Shamans and druids use strictly battlecries, but rogues depend on deathrattles. It's bad.

Also: I have Play a Friend again.
(edited 1 month ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: MrSmartGuy

MrSmartGuy
1 month ago#45
I just had Tundra Rhino-charge-induced Core Hound lethal for the 4th game this Arena run what is happening
Xbox GT/PSN name/Nintendo ID: TatteredUniform
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/tRBE1.gif

User Info: _stingers_

_stingers_
1 month ago#46
Mines worse
I just had a guy in arena that had y'sharj, deathwing, AND prince malcheazar

"but prince malc-"

no. they weren't "created by prince malcheazar". he just had them
Congrats Black Turtle!

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#47
My hearthstone conspiracy theory is that arena is rigged so you'll always get a choice between three great cards right after you get a choice between complete garbage. Can't count how often I get three cards, any of which I would have taken over the last 6 or 9 cards in the previous picks. Silverback Patriarch, Magma Rager and Priestess of Eluna followed immediately by Truesilver Champion, Keeper of Uldaman and Consecration.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
1 month ago#48
Devolve just ruins my hand buff murlocadin so badly. Like, Murlocs are already countered by devolve, I have a scary 5 minion board thats all buffing eachother, boom devolve it's all wisps and tinyfins suddenly. Add on to that I invest the resources of hand buffs on those minions to make them even scarier and jesus christ devolve, it hurts so bad!

I actually think it might be stronger early game where it turns 2 -3 drops that are decently strong into 1/1s. Using it to remove a special effect on high cost late game minions is pretty good, but it still leaves you with high cost minions to deal with.
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#49
Said it before, I'll say it again: I thought evolve was a completely broken card when it was first revealed, and I can't believe it took time for it to gather enough momentum to get played. The old response was "well, it's between a hex and AE in terms of removal. If I want to stop a big minion, hex is better. If I want to stop a board, I'd rather just clear it." Not completely wrong, but missing the point entirely.

User Info: ClyTheCool

ClyTheCool
1 month ago#50
I disagree that it's broken.

Out of all my decks my hand buff Murloc deck is the only one particularly punished by it.
Cly at Work
So more power to North Korea for this one. Good show. - MWC
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic: Thrall vs. Morgl, the endless cycle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.