Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic 5 -Welcome to the Grand Tour (again) [DBZ]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic 5 -Welcome to the Grand Tour (again) [DBZ]

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 days ago#111
GANON1025 posted...
I don't mind the WT when it is this short

I feel like 15x is even harder now and 10x doesn't really compare to the 15-20 for points. I mean I took 38k damage from 1 neutral attack on 15x this time. Feels like you NEED a god leader to not be blowing items and app closing all the time. It would be nice at least if they got rid of this garbage summon pool so I could get REAL SSRs instead of dupe WT cards I busted my ass to get. I mean now that they're getting Dokkan Awakenings they will probably eventually have every WT card in the pool so why bother going to the effort of top 10k now?

swordz9
4 days ago#112
5 tickets and dupe WT Beerus. Might actually walk away from this WT with literally nothing of value. I have 1 hope left which is my gold ticket when I hit 10M points tomorrow, but I'm just expecting a 4th WT dupe because those cards have like 99% pull rates compared to the other SSRs in the pool. All my DB cards have been Rs, Devilmans and Bulmas. All 3 Bulmas have max SA now.

swordz9
3 days ago#113
Gold ticket dupe Buff Goku WT. Got literally nothing from this WT thanks Scamco

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
3 days ago#114
i think you mean $hamdai $camco

anyway i'm at 18 wins now so I should get to 20 easily to day. I'm hovering around 20th place locally, so maybe after the 20 wins I can ratchet the difficulty up a bit to get in there.
http://i.imgur.com/gSaEoxZ.png
Logged in after like a month plus of not playing because Facebook told me Goku Black summon was on. Find there's no Goku Black summon. Lame!

swordz9
3 days ago#116
Yeah, it's not yet. I think it's supposed to happen around 2-3am EST, but it could be a day or two away.

GANON1025
3 days ago#117
I assumed it would start tomorrow since they advertised it in-game from two days ago.
Oh, I assumed I had seen an old advert and missed it. So that's at least positive that I'm early rather than late.
This goku black is a scam when there's a much better one coming soon don't be fooled!!
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

GANON1025
3 days ago#120
Right now I'm sitting on over 200 stones, so I figure doing one multisummon won't hurt.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic 5 -Welcome to the Grand Tour (again) [DBZ]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.