Umineko Tea Party *progressive spoilers*

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko Tea Party *progressive spoilers*
Team Rocket Elite 2 months ago#41
Bump
My bracket got smashed by DpObliVion.
Congrats to DpObliVion for winning the BGE15 Guru Contest!

User Info: tcaz2

tcaz2
2 months ago#42
Mega Mana posted...
tcaz2 posted...
pj that's a spoiler

Not a huge one mind, but you should probably just let him read it telling him that in Episode 3.

...Hi tcaz! Glad I unblocked you after my Umineko topic to see that ^_^, how's everything been? Love these Umineko topics =D

Who are you

User Info: LeonhartFour

LeonhartFour
2 months ago#43
Mega Mana, clearly.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/145/638.png
http://i.imgur.com/xGg931n.gif

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
2 months ago#44
I need to get back to this. I heard Episode 3 is the best one

This game requires more attention than anything i've ever read/seen, and this month is very bad for me.

User Info: Reg

Reg
2 months ago#45
metaIslug posted...
I need to get back to this. I heard Episode 3 is the best one

Debatable, but it's pretty unanimously considered at least top two IIRC

User Info: tcaz2

tcaz2
2 months ago#46
imo its where the series really starts hitting its stride but every Episode after that is better than it.

(But really Umineko Episode rankings are wildly different per person)

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
2 months ago#47
Episode 7 is the best and I will fight you and your opinions.
Just killing time until the world ends.

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
2 months ago#48
Episode 3 is the one that very aggressively got me to drop the series for the record.

I've also said I'm just simply not the target audience for Umineko though so maybe that doesn't mean much.
I guess DpObliVion gets to be in my sig now. His knowledge of video game popularity contests far surpasses my own.

User Info: Reg

Reg
2 months ago#49
yeah we know your opinions are bad why are you even here <_<

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
2 months ago#50
I guess the way to say it is that I like Umineko as a concept a lot more than I like it as an actual experience, if that makes sense. And so like I don't enjoy the act of actually reading Umineko, but I enjoy talking about it and seeing people's reactions to it.

There is also a non-zero chance that everything I say about Umineko is an elaborate sham that some part of my brain has constructed to subconsciously trick myself into thinking I didn't like it when I actually did. I don't think that's the case but I also can't say that with 100% certainty or even near that. I've actually debated trying to read through it again to see how I react in order to test that theory. Haven't actually done that though.

So yeah basically my relationship with Umineko is weird enough that even I can't understand it >.>
I guess DpObliVion gets to be in my sig now. His knowledge of video game popularity contests far surpasses my own.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko Tea Party *progressive spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.