"you did WHAT?" -- MAJORA'S MASK part two

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. "you did WHAT?" -- MAJORA'S MASK part two

User Info: CherryCokes

CherryCokes
3 days ago#351
congratulations on finishing!

I definitely agree with everyone who has said it's worth it to go back and scrounge up the rest of the masks. Most of your remaining ones are really straightforward to get, and I think you'll have a good time with it and the reward that comes from getting all 20.
"Mighty boobs." - Vlado

User Info: Grand Kirby

Grand Kirby
3 days ago#352
The ending changes depending on what masks you've gotten.

Also the reward you get for getting all the masks is GOAT. Easily one of the best things in the entire series ( well if you were allowed to use it more often...)
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan

User Info: transience

transience
3 days ago#353
yeah, I'm guessing the reward (fierce deity mask I take it?) is one of those typical rpg rewards where the big sidequest gets you an ability that murders everything but you only can use it on like one thing. super metroid has a version of that in the hyper beam.
xyzzy
still following for FRICKIN LASER BEAMS
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
3 days ago#355
iirc you can use it on all 5 bosses.
I assume followup and final thoughts will come later this week, but it seemed like you enjoyed the game more than Ocarina of Time. Really looking forward to that.
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness
I've never tried to fight Majora without the Fierce Deity mask. Maybe I should break out my copy and do it.

I also had no idea about alternate endings since I've always gotten all of the masks. Are they just missing scenes or are they worth watching?
Ralliers' determination can't even hold a birthday candle to the blazing flame of DpOblivion's winning spirit!
LordoftheMorons posted...
I've never tried to fight Majora without the Fierce Deity mask.

i didn't even have it my first time! used the zora blades and goron roll.

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
3 days ago#359
LordoftheMorons posted...
I've never tried to fight Majora without the Fierce Deity mask. Maybe I should break out my copy and do it.

Basically you missed the actual final boss of the game.

User Info: transience

transience
3 days ago#360
final thoughts tomorrow

I'm really glad I didn't do what you guys said. if there's some final boss crushing mask that demolishes everything then I don't want that to be my first impression. the last boss of majora should be a struggle because the whole game is a struggle.
xyzzy
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. "you did WHAT?" -- MAJORA'S MASK part two

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.