B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#11
should we push it to the weekend and just make this a four week cycle?
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#12
the spreadsheet has been updated

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#13
I would rather try to catch up and I suspect XIII would as well
Dance to your shadow when there's nothin' better near ye
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#14
You're probably right.
(message deleted)

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#16
Wigs, I'm coming for you AND your taybles!
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#17
Tom Bombadil posted...
I am still feeling helpful
CPU/Solio-8
Tom/Boko-5
we are strong tag champs!!

Apollo/Strife-5
Dp/Wigs-6
Dp and Wigs lose two votes to the mud cage but still manage to hang on

david-7
Maniac-6
Huge win for david!

Sultan-5
eaed-8
eaed looking dangerous

Stifled/Shad-11
Raven/Freak-2
holy crap

Luster-10
BEAR-3
XD at bear

...am I posting Pandemonium or is @XIII_rocks ? if it's me I should probably get a summary of the card to make sure I have the right stuff

Pandemonium tomorrow probably. Then Ruin Monday

The build to Lethal Lottery will only be 2 weeks.
Such a lust for revenge

User Info: BrokenRaven

BrokenRaven
1 month ago#18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6ZzLMMVe4

*Broken Raven comes to the ring alone with a mic...*

For the past 24 hours, people have been questioning The Broken Raven about his actions. "Why did you drop out of Pandemonium?" they ask. "Why are you acting this way?" they ask. And most recently, "Why did you resort to THESE actions?" *points to the UCATron (TM)*

*Footage shows The Broken Raven walking out on his tag team match with DaGeneticFreak, leaving him to fight the Empire of Silence alone*

For the infidels here who have lived under a rock for the past several months... oh wait, that's all of you... let me explain who I am. I am The Broken Raven. I re-emerged from the depths of the abyss after my spirit was able to vanquish Zero Signal. I went on to win both Bound for Whiskey and the Ultimatum Tournament. I created The Broken Flock, and for nearly two months, we were the tag team champions. And most importantly, by winning the Ultimatum, I earned my way into the main event at The Most Electric Popular of Manias. So why would I, The Broken Raven, drop out of Pandemonium? Because I have been disrespected lately.

I was moments away from beating the Oblivion at E-Popmania last month, from obtaining my Undisputed Championship and ushering in the next world, the Broken world. Now, to be that close to the gold, I should be warranted a rematch for the title. After all, Zero Signal was given a title rematch at last year's Pandemonium, moments after he s*** the bed against Emperor Shad and the 13th Generation of Rocks at last year's Epopmania. And I am better than him. But do I get a rematch against the Oblivion? No, I do not. So then I ask for a matchup of equal caliber. And what do they give me?

A BEAR.

Wrestling the UCA bear is something that Zero Signal would do, cause he'd be so desperate to stay on the card that he would lower his standards. It even sounds like something the Whole Raven would probably do. But not me. I am The Broken Raven, I am an impact player, and I deserve better than a bear less than a month after main-evening E-Popmania. Look at the company up north. For three straight years, a King of Kings main-evented a ppv similar to E-Popmania, all three matches to determine the world's champion. But did he get lowered to wrestling a joke at the following ppv? Never.

Do not think for a second that I'm going away. I am still the leader of the next world, and people like the Oblivion are on borrowed time, because I will become the Undisputed Champion and reclaim what's rightfully mine. After the bear and the genetic freak wrestle their way OUT of the UCA, I shall continue my quest to win back my followers and win back MY title.

And it will all start with the path to the Lethal Lottery. But rest assured, I will be at Pandemonium, and I will be watching the main event, the only match that matters.

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#19
Imagine my surprise when during His Majesty’s defeat of DPOblivion, a massive meteor fell from the sky. It was a message to us from our beleaguered administrator, XIII. I’m amazed he can find the time, given his recent shortcomings at both winning matches and running his own company. He wanted to challenge both me and my King to a tag team match for…something we did. I don’t know nor care.

What I do want to mention is said stipulation: no disqualification. I’m not suggesting XIII and Nick aren’t capable. They have been through countless battles as both friends and foes in many environments. But my question is why he wants to put ME in said match with them. I have a very unique way of handling “crisis management.” Someone paid me to stalk prof, break into his hotel room, and slaughter him. I once beat Scare senseless for weeks, so badly in fact he became emotionally unstable. Let’s not forget: I kidnap and torture people on a yearly basis. You really want to give me toys to play with?

Vindication is a pyrrhic victory compared to a lifetime of breathing through tubes. And not just you. Your partner Nick falsely believes himself to be a champion. It’s hard to be champion, real or otherwise, when you’re left in a coma. And here is a message for anyone who interferes on your behalf, any friend you call on in “times of need” like these. Show up at Pandemonium, and I have a steel pipe itching to break over your skull. Each and every single one. A little distraction before resuming a proper burial of Whiskey on the Rocks.

So call any and all friends you want to help. They too will be hurt by your inability to cope with failure. Failures as wrestlers, and failures as people. King Apollo and I will move on, leaving nothing but bloody sacks of meat that used to live.
"NOW LET THE TORTURE BEGIN...Death by the Headcrusher!" - Megadeth - Headcrusher
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLQhzsJG0A

Give it a rest, Raven. You lost...and lost....and lost...and lost. Get over it. I've been where you are now- your relevance fades, and suddenly you find yourself losing your edge and your spotlight. The solution isn't to whine about opportunities, the solution is to go back to basics and build yourself back up so you can get there again. So how's about you get out of here and let those of us actually contributing to this company *adjusts tag title* get ready for Pandemonium?
Dance to your shadow when there's nothin' better near ye
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.