B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#21
Btw I say Lethal Lottery because LL build is typically smaller because it books itself largely. MOUNTAIN OF MAYHEM, the next PPV, is still a three-week build.
Such a lust for revenge
(message deleted)

User Info: DpObliVion

DpObliVion
1 month ago#23
Oh hey, Luster vs Stifled in UOTY today, maybe this can help settle who my opponent is going to be! Or maybe I'll just end up taking on Nee at Pandemonium.
NEW YORK METS - 2015 National League Champions
2015 Best. Game. Ever. Guru Champion

User Info: BrokenRaven

BrokenRaven
1 month ago#24
So I'm not contributing to this company, is that what you're saying? The Broken Raven has main evented 3 of the last 5 grand events the UCA has to offer.

Adjust that tag title while you can Young Thomas. Maybe I'll focus on making sure you lose it, and then you'll learn to choose your words wisely next time.

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#25
Dp will face stifled obv

Also Solio/gravy you need to pick stipulations for your matches

@Solioxrz362
@greengravy294
Such a lust for revenge

User Info: DpObliVion

DpObliVion
1 month ago#26
Oh fine, if you insist. I gotta throw out my whole gameplan and start from scratch now. But that's okay, I am the UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, and I will adapt and emerge victorious anyway.
NEW YORK METS - 2015 National League Champions
2015 Best. Game. Ever. Guru Champion

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 month ago#27
tag
Boko United- GROUND | TITAN | MUSTAAAAAADIOOOOO!
survivor and dillos and nintendo and caelus and wrestling and uca

User Info: greengravy294

greengravy294
1 month ago#28
XIII_rocks posted...
Dp will face stifled obv

Also Solio/gravy you need to pick stipulations for your matches

@Solioxrz362
@greengravy294

very good
Heck, the wheelchair might even become an asset- Proto or Auron shuttles him around while he blasts away. - Tom, on crippled Ryu
http://i.imgur.com/tosbd7k.png

User Info: greengravy294

greengravy294
1 month ago#29
Alright

In my quest to utterly humiliate the man formerly known as edwardsdv and the user to LOSE to me in mercenaries 4.....

I choose the HELLEVATOR match.

Only the most zen of them all can survive this match. I might not be the crowd favorite, but I will believe in the heart of the cards. They won't fail me.
Heck, the wheelchair might even become an asset- Proto or Auron shuttles him around while he blasts away. - Tom, on crippled Ryu
http://i.imgur.com/tosbd7k.png

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#30
Simply Rich

It has a ring to it, and pretty soon, it'll have some Tag Team Gold accompanying it.

I beat Tom two weeks ago, clean, and Sultan has more than proven himself against Boko on two occasions now. After a brutal attack, however, at 90% I was unable to repeat that win on last week's Ruin.

Rest assured, though, because I'm 100%, ready to go, and as hot as ever heading into Pandemonium after a big win against Maniac.

Enjoy the belts while you can,Tom and Boko, because in less than 48 hours from now, it'll be Sultan and David coming out on top, wearing the Tag Team Titles, and proving that we are, in fact, the Tag Team to beat in a THRIVING Tag Division.

Sometimes when two top singles competitors come together it doesn't translate to success as a Tag Team, but that is clearly not the case here.

Bring on the GOLD.
https://psnprofiles.com/Simmons-94
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.