The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
1 week ago#251
To Thomas Bombadil:

We formally apologise for the match type profanity in the post script of the last letter, and humbly ask for your forgiveness.

Best of wishes, Percival Watson.

P.S. It is still an unfortunately apt comparsion, however..
Hi, I'm CPU, and I'm 90% dumb, 10% water. And 10% percent poor math skills.
(CPU)

User Info: muddersmilk

muddersmilk
1 week ago#252
Alright Percy, I see how it is. Welcome to the No Fun List. The list for people who want to stop my fun. You are now at the top of it. As a result, I will soon be bashing your head in.

I admit, I assumed you were just covering for CPU and helping him avoid having to face me. It seems that is not the case and he might not be quite as cowardly as I thought. I guess I will have to bump up my flight and pay you and SSW a little visit if that is what is preventing my match with CPU at Lethal Lottery from happening.

I can be very...persuasive.
Maniac64

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#253
Percy is going to be in for a big surprise when Maniac is upset once again and I, THE eaed, takes down The Master of NO FUN and regains MY Title and then I will assist Percy by taking his title from him to become the UNDISPUTED MELEE MAYHEM CHAMPION!
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg

User Info: muddersmilk

muddersmilk
1 week ago#254
Your on my No Fun List to Eaed.

Just so you are aware.

Though that is one name I will be crossing off at Lethal Lottery.
Maniac64

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#255
Is anyone surprised? No? Okay then!
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
1 week ago#256
Your on my no fun list to
Such a lust for revenge

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 week ago#257
Your own my know fun lissed too
Tombolo Friends of the friendless, seize the day!
The problem is the racism against cute Pokemon.- Luster Soldier

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
1 week ago#258
To the NintenManiac:

I have a shotgun, designed specfically for taking care of... vermin such as yourself. Visit SSW at your own peril.

Best wishes, Percival Watson.

P.S. ...I have been asked not to open fire by our client, but he does have a plan if you do arrive here.
Hi, I'm CPU, and I'm 90% dumb, 10% water. And 10% percent poor math skills.
(CPU)

XIII_rocks
1 week ago#259
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm busy all day. Someone is free to post LL day 1 if they wish though

XIII_rocks posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIgAx7G6ls

It is time for the LETHAL LOTTERY DRAW!

A reminder of the rules of Lethal Lottery. On Day 1, we will see a series of matches consisting of RANDOM TAG-TEAMS! The winners of these teams will then advance to Day 2, where a Battle Royal will be held. The winner of that Battle Royal will become the new number one contender to the Undisputed Championship!

To give us 24 men in the draw, I have re-added prof and Nick to the roster for the purposes of this.

Jester Shad and Undisputed Champ DP are excluded, though Tom is free to include Shad in a jesterdom match on Combat. If he does, Shad will take the place of whoever the new jester is in the draw.

Without further ado, here are the teams!

Maniac/Solio vs. Machete/Luster
Nee/Stifled vs. Sultan/david
eaed/Wigs vs. CPU/Boko
Strife/Emerald vs. Apollo/XIII
eddv/Raven vs. gravy/Stevie
GTM/Tom vs. prof/Nick

The first of many highlights here is the combination of Sultan and david being randomly chosen, our tag champs sticking together even amid the violent, surging sea of the RNG. The EXPLOSION of Apollo and Strife is also very notable, especially since Apollo will have to team up with me. And lastly, eddv/Raven team together even as they continue to be at each other's throats. Which of these men will become the new number 1 contender?!
Such a lust for revenge
(edited 1 week ago)

XIII_rocks
1 week ago#260
XIII_rocks posted...
Now, it's time to move on from RNG DECIDES and on to XIII DECIDES!

Because I have made some decisions about Lethal Lottery.

Firstly, the LW title. This is by far the simplest issue to resolve. @Solioxrz362 will get a rematch with @Emeraldegg and a chance to win back the title on Lethal Lottery Day 2!

Next, @Eddv is the MELEE number 1 contender, but as you'll see, that scene is somewhat complicated. He will instead face @BrokenRaven on Day 2 to both settle the issue and challenge for the MASTER OF TAYBLES title.

Now, this is where things get complicated.

The MELEE MAYHEM title. I have had enough with CPU and his little European tour. This company, that title, and myself all deserve more respect. So here is what I am thinking.

At Epopmania, eaed beat Maniac. At Pandemonium, they tied as CPU took a shock victory. And at MOUNTAIN OF MAYHEM, it was @Maniac64 who defeated @eaedwards6400. These two are 1-1...but neither are the true MELEE MAYHEM Champion. There remains the issue of @IhatethisCPU and his absentee championship, his pathetic abandonment of the title last month.

So.

On Day 1 of Lethal Lottery, Maniac will defend the championship against eaedwards one more time. This rivalry over the MELEE MAYHEM title must come to an end one way or another, and they will settle that issue on Day 1.

Then, on Day 2, the winner of that match will face IHateThisCPU to crown the Undisputed MELEE MAYHEM Champion! This complicated and controversial MELEEge á Trois will come to an end at Lethal Lottery. So tune in! CPU, you can selfishly abandon Boko on Day 1 if you wish, but if you do not show up for Day 2, you will be fired.

Now, on to the Undisputed Championship.

It's not a dissimilar situation. I have decided that Stifled and DP, in terms of total votes, are 1-1 in title matches. For me, there is still an element of doubt as to who is the better man. With Lethal Lottery all set to crown a brand new number one contender (unless Stifled were to somehow win again), these two will once again face off. They will settle their dispute, once and for all. Because for the first time in four years, UCA will bear witness to the LETHAL IRONMAN MATCH!

Yes, that's right! The stipulation used to settle the legendary eaed/War feud of 2012 and the XIII/Nick feud of 2013 will once again find its way onto UCA programming. The match will take place over both days of Lethal Lottery. First to five votes wins a fall, and then everybody can vote again. The match will conclude after 48 hours - and the man with the most falls wins!

On Combat, I would like to invite both @StifledSilence and @DpObliVion to a special contract signing to make this match official.

To sum up, then:

Day 1 - all the tag matches, the beginning of DP vs. Stifled, and Maniac vs. eaed.

Day 2 - the Lethal Lottery battle royal, the conclusion of DP vs. Stifled, the winner of Maniac/eaed vs. CPU for the MELEE title, eddv vs. Raven, Solio vs. EmeraldEgg, tag title match (to be decided tonight).

Lethal Lottery will be an unbelievable show! Make sure you're there for it!
Such a lust for revenge
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8UCA Discussion Topic X-66: whiskey on the rocks brand computers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.