The Best "Youtube Channel" Results and Discussion

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best "Youtube Channel" Results and Discussion

User Info: The Utility Man

The Utility Man
3 days ago#21
Gundammike posted...
Today's match-up are the first to feature actually good channels, IMO.

I liked a couple of the channels on day 1, but yes I do feel that today's matches are easily the best so far.
1st Year OMG Link Always Wins. 2nd Year OMG FF7 Always Wins.
3rd Year OMG Link Always Wins. 2101st Year OMG CATS Always Wins.

User Info: psaltery

psaltery
3 days ago#22
Vladimir Putin told me he is not pleased with Day 2's results. Some voters may expect some visits.
Psalm 73:20: As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

User Info: SovietOmega

SovietOmega
3 days ago#23
Shame that bill wurtz lost, but he was very much a one hit wonder with additional content that was highly love-it-or-hate-it depending on taste. TieTuesday, on the other hand, fully deserved the win and I expect him to go reasonably far.

Today is kinda meh, but it does have Honest Trailers which rarely disappoint.
There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out

User Info: jcgamer107

jcgamer107
3 days ago#24
I honestly think History of Japan is that good that wurtz should have taken it, but Remi's stunts are pretty classic, and video game-related so I get it
special shout outs to DpObliVion and JDTAY, who did well in the contest and normally play the piano when these scenes play

The Utility Man
2 days ago#25
Day 3 Results

skippy62able - 5
ExplosmEntertainment - 9

videogamedunkey - 6
Screen Junkies - 8

SGTreport.com - 2
Noclip - 10

I'm a bit disappointed by skippy being out, but I'm also not really surprised given what his opponent was. Skippy is a new channel I found thanks to this contest that I will probably check back on from time to time. Also, a huge surprise in the second match given how people were talking about dunkey in the nominations topic. It might be due to low votals that he's out already, but I'd also say that he had a pretty strong Round 1 opponent, so it could have really gone either way. For the last match....one of them wasn't SGTreport.

Day 4 Matches - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/75132168

jcgamer107
2 days ago#26
Wow, the first day I miss and you guys let possibly the best channel in the tournament lose. Good work.
special shout outs to DpObliVion and JDTAY, who did well in the contest and normally play the piano when these scenes play

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
2 days ago#27
donek no! D:
Thus is our treaty written, thus is our agreement made. Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked is given; the price is paid.
ARF

jcgamer107
2 days ago#28
dunkey DIE

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
2 days ago#29
Good thing I had my... Die Move!
Thus is our treaty written, thus is our agreement made. Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked is given; the price is paid.
ARF

The Utility Man
1 day ago#30
Day 4 Results

LastWeekTonight - 12
UpUpDownDown - 5

CinemaSins - 14
GeopLP - 4

Vinesauce - 14
Daxflame - 4

No close matches here. The first match was the first time what I voted for didn't win, but even then I didn't care too much for either channel. The second match had CinemaSins which believe it or not I had never heard of before this contest, and they're the first new channel I will be subbing so far. The other channel seemed like it wasn't too bad but they just didn't play enough that interested me for me to really care about them. As for the third match, I don't get why Daxflame got 4 votes. I mean, I guess some people might like that kind of thing but for me this was one of the worst entries so far in this contest.

Day 5 Matches - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/75136341
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best "Youtube Channel" Results and Discussion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.