Chrono Trigger Mafia Topic VI: ...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Chrono Trigger Mafia Topic VI: ...

User Info: bng_mmmk

bng_mmmk
1 day ago#91
Well, uh....this game sure is fun.
turbopuns

User Info: pjbasis

pjbasis
1 day ago#92
VeryInsane posted...
[KN1] htaeD - Crono, Town Vanilla

IfGodCouldDie posted...
I'm Merle, Town Vanilla.

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Futurama-Fry.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png
My bracket got DP'd

User Info: Oddity

Oddity
1 day ago#93
Sorry, puns, watched an ep of daredevil.

I don't like you because I feel like you've been sliding by with low activity. You believed Ulti was town (admittedly I did, too, but paranoia wins out) and you lynched kanz. Additionally you don't like IGCD who I read as town. Admittedly, it's just a read, but since he feels like an easy target to me and you're on him.
His mind finally snapped and his rage boiled over. Like a slavering beast it consumed him destroying reason. He gazed upon the innocent, and they knew pain.

Oddity
1 day ago#94
Oddity posted...
Admittedly, it's just a read, but since he feels like an easy target to me and you're on him.

Delete since out of this sentence.
His mind finally snapped and his rage boiled over. Like a slavering beast it consumed him destroying reason. He gazed upon the innocent, and they knew pain.

User Info: pjbasis

pjbasis
1 day ago#95
Chaeix posted...
pj
- has been deferring to others' logic instead of his own, looks like deliberate coattail riding

wow had to double check and see that it wasn't eaed that posted this
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png
My bracket got DP'd

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
1 day ago#96
Well, someone mentioned that scum would likely want to get on Ulti early, and I agree. The first three votes on him were prof, red and pj.

prof - I don't see any difference from the other times I have played with him and if my memory serves me correctly, I have only ever seen him town. Town read based on player meta.

red - first game I have been in with him, I am not sure what to think. He was on the Ulti lynch early and I don't remember his reason for unvoting but I feel it would be more indicative of town to be willing to remove a vote like that early. You know he's getting lynched. Scum might not want to do something like that in fear of taking heat as the game progresses. Town read based on in game actions.

pj - Hasn't done much to impress me. I still feel like his miller claim was actually very indicative to me as to his alignment. I'm pretty sure he has been town every time I have played with him he would just make the claim and leave. This time he stayed a while and made jokes and actually socialized. I have heard people talk about how he can be a late gamer but I think the fact that he is scum means he has all the information meaning he doesn't have to sit back and study anything. This game is about pointing out inconsistencies and polar opposite behaviour is a big one. Scum read based on player meta.

Let's be honest though the scum team would have had no problem burying Ulti there anyway. Which means there was likely more than one. Other players on that lynch.

seven - he is significantly different than the other times I have played with him. Almost as if he is trying to hard to over play his inexperience. Scum read based on player meta.

Corrik - Being slightly less abrasive than I remember him being. I can't say I can read him very well but I have seen him town and scum and I feel like his scum game is a little more out there and in your face. Town read based on player meta.

I'm going to sleep, I can make more statements tomorrow.
You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster. The second one. PSN-Paters1 XBL-Cyanide Sucker LoL-SuperPattyCakes

Oddity
1 day ago#97
Alright, time to hopefully get some discussion started. Are we at massclaim territory or is it still too early? Corrik obviously hates it but, tbqh, I'm starting to think he's scum. Frankly, I think it's just because I don't like his abrasive posting style, but he also started the aborted Justin Lynch and has basically done nothing else. He still doesn't like Justin I guess, but... really?

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
1 day ago#98
I think it is time to mass.

Sir Krawlie, Town Vanilla

I have the power to vote and need to smash all threats to town.
And even if her plane crashes tonight she'll find some way to disappoint me,
by not burning in the wreckage, or drowning at the bottom of the sea.

User Info: Se7enthrust

Se7enthrust
1 day ago#99
I have no current input atm.

I feel like we lost the game already anyway.

Oddity
1 day ago#100
Seven:

We have 12 players, with an SK that means most likely a 4 scum team. We already killed the roleblocker so town + SK = 9 vs 3 scum. We get scum today, maybe SK helps us out, it's still pretty winnable.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Chrono Trigger Mafia Topic VI: ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.